This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RdWing View Post
    Hello all!....just got my stromung installed!
    i've had one for years. i love the rich american sound it makes. but the weight. omg that thing is heavy.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Would anyone be down to help my dumb ass replace some subframe bushings in the within the next near months? I'm pretty uneducated when it comes to cars but I would love for someone to help me out. I'm not hard to teach and I can give you money to buy some beer if you want XD

Comment

I've done more than a few subframe jobs.
        teaching someone to do a job is in many ways harder than just doing it yourself. you will want to have access to a 20Ton press. and a tab tool.

if it's your first time it will take you 2 days. it takes me about 4-10 hours depending on what the client wants done and how stubborn their car is.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

who the fuck rents a huge ass box truck just to pick up an engine hoist.

Comment

lol it was the smallest one they offered that had a lift gate. he was buying an engine and didnt want to lift it into a truck.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

I woulda just made the guy who I bought the engine from help me put the hoist in the back of a truck lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was a long time ago, back when my car was at monster truck height.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  I've done more than a few subframe jobs.
                  teaching someone to do a job is in many ways harder than just doing it yourself. you will want to have access to a 20Ton press. and a tab tool.

if it's your first time it will take you 2 days. it takes me about 4-10 hours depending on what the client wants done and how stubborn their car is.
                  You think that I can do it myself? I have little experience with any mechanics other than ATVs

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildBeast View Post
                    You think that I can do it myself? I have little experience with any mechanics other than ATVs
                    it's not a skilled job. but crazy time consuming. i bet you can do it.
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

it took me like 3 weeks to do my rear subframe. i mostly stared at it and hoped it would finish itself

Comment

T minus 4 days until the E30's first AutoX, got my shiny new helmet and 130R wheel today, doesn't look like the suspension, wheels, tires OR brakes are gonna be ready in time, hopefully I can get under it and lift up my front end in time, I don't have a day off though so I might be driving home without a front valence. Oh well! I saw some guy named Dmitriy on the list so I guess that's kewl
                        C6Z
                        S2K
                        VeloN

Comment

so I fucked up a thing. anyone want to buy a whole interior's worth of alpina cloth?
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                            so I fucked up a thing. anyone want to buy a whole interior's worth of alpina cloth?
                            in for story :D
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                              in for story :D

turns out it comes double wide
                              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                                turns out it comes double wide