Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I NEED SOME NORCAL HELP ASAP PLEASE... my rear left wheel and tire won't hold air and I don't have a spare I need a spare if someone can come by with one I'm on treasure island and I'm stranded call or text me if you can 5107558066

I'll pay for gas and toll if need be!! I'll buy you food too pretty please norcal buds?!:)

Also please bring extra stock lugs if you are bringing the stock spare since I'm running spacers and a different bore thanks
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Oliver has 1/2 my car's body kit at his shop for paint as of this morning. (-=

soon the outside will reflect how nice the drive-train is.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

I made it home. :) Looking for a beater set of wheels with good tires. Anyone have a set?
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Just have me a set of bottle caps that I hold for emergencies.. Sorry

Why wasnt your tire holding air?

Comment

Saw 2 pretty clean E28s today on El Camino Real. One schwarz, the other alpine.

Comment

MOVIE NIGHT!
              with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                Sup Andrew!!
                Brosama! I didnt know you ventured off of Bf.c

Originally posted by series88 View Post
                Is it a vert?
                nope, coupe if i remember correctly. It was a pre facelift if that helps.

Comment

^Sup drew? did you get to finalize the bfest caravan?

Comment

^Sup drew? did you get to finalize the bfest caravan?
                    not yet :( Web site is taking a while and Im really anxious to get it up

Comment

for sure! Damn...sounds like its hitting a whole lot of people's finals!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewdown View Post
                        Brosama! I didnt know you ventured off of Bf.c
                        haha and didnt know you venture off fanatics much ;)..

You still in Benicia, right? Or out in Santa Cruz?

Comment

for sure! Damn...sounds like its hitting a whole lot of people's finals!
                          bad timing :(

haha and didnt know you venture off fanatics much ;)..

You still in Benicia, right? Or out in Santa Cruz?
                          :rofl: yeah, well since my gf has an e30 this board has been a huge help

Yeah, down in Santa Cruz now... ticking off the days till my gf graduates and we can move back up into the bay

Comment

Ohhh right, forgot about that thing! Do anything to it since the motor swap?

I think the old crew is due for a meet again.. Indy and I have been thinking about making one when school slows down

Comment

Ohhh right, forgot about that thing! Do anything to it since the motor swap?

I think the old crew is due for a meet again.. Indy and I have been thinking about making one when school slows down
                              :rofl: Nope. Just been struggling to keep it running on a pick n pull budget Currently it drinks about a quart of ps fluid a month. The interior leaks intermittently so its been damn near impossible to track down So the leak mildewed the old carpet, so its out of the car and with all the worn bushings on the car it sounds like a tin can full quarters whenever you drive it Its so frustrating, if I only had a couple of thousand of dollars to spend on maintenance :rofl:

...Oh and right now its got a sticking front caliper, but at least those parts are sitting in the garage waiting to go on :rofl:

Comment

Well damn, sounds like you have some work ahead of you lol

Comment

Working...
                                X