Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming in to walnut Thursday. You all getting together this Friday. Let me know will pack goodies.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
      Coming in to walnut Thursday. You all getting together this Friday. Let me know will pack goodies.
      Man :\ Im going camping that night. How bout I buy ya beer on Thursday LOL and you can bring me some goodies haha
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

A friends looking for a e30, he's selling his 09' Tacoma to buy one so he'll have a nice price range anybody know of any for sale?

Comment

Mine for the right price lol. Everything's for sale

Comment

Haha ohh I bet, he's looking in the 5-8k range for a well sorted car, 2 or 4 door early or late model as long as its cleannn

Comment

We need to get a meet going this coming weekend. I work Sundays and hate that the only meet announced here is on the day I work. :(

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

hi all! just picked up an e30 recently... haven't done anything special yet... just removed that ugly and bubbly tint and an oil change. that's when i found out why the previous owner double gasket and Teflon taped the drain plug. it was stripped! good thing i was able to get a set of HeliCoil locally and fixed the darn thing. :)

i have a feeling more I work on it, more problems I'll find... but hey, that's expected for a project car, right? :D

Leo

Comment

Met Sina today as well as a buncha other people. The bbq was kinda nice, I wish I had gone on here I would have PM'd josh my number so he could come. I braked so hard that my kidneys decided to keep going which was pretty embarrassing...
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by DetailAddict View Post
                    hi all! just picked up an e30 recently... haven't done anything special yet... just removed that ugly and bubbly tint and an oil change. that's when i found out why the previous owner double gasket and Teflon taped the drain plug. it was stripped! good thing i was able to get a set of HeliCoil locally and fixed the darn thing. :)

i have a feeling more I work on it, more problems I'll find... but hey, that's expected for a project car, right? :D

Leo
                    My homeboy takes his e46 to guys to get detailed assuming you the same detailaddicts lol
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                      Met Sina today as well as a buncha other people. The bbq was kinda nice, I wish I had gone on here I would have PM'd josh my number so he could come. I braked so hard that my kidneys decided to keep going which was pretty embarrassing...
                      I have your number remember I totally forgot I had it too lol
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Lol...I didn't know you have my number. Damn, you coulda came if you remembered! It was a pain for me, driving for like 20 minutes around this park before I finally found the group.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                          Lol...I didn't know you have my number. Damn, you coulda came if you remembered! It was a pain for me, driving for like 20 minutes around this park before I finally found the group.
                          Ya when I went to check my spacers for you, i didnt
                          Get off from work until 445 anyway by the time i got there i would have to leave again lol

Ill see you guys next time
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Oh yeah I remember that. But we were all gone surprisingly early. I kinda lost everyone who went on the mini cruise (and so did Sina), but I was back at my friend's house in san jose by 3:15.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

LOLOL sorry lbv, I felt like a D after I found out that you were still waiting for me..
                              That drive was crazy, never EVER thought I could keep up with an s52 turbo m3 and passing that GT-R was hilarious. :rofl:

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I like turned around and followed you, but then I didn't see you around the corner (didn't know you went back to where we were), so I turned back around but then lost everyone. I drove home on 280 with matt in the m3 though. I woulda loved to come on the drive but it's fine.

Good god... http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3127381711.html
                                this is the 325 thats the rare version its engine is more sportier than the regular 325i. this 325 has a sport mode when u switch into sport mode it gives you a bit more power and gets to higher rpms.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X