Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PO why must you put rubber band tires on the car. WHYYYYYY?

THANK YOU Blunt for have free shipping, you make my wallet happy:)
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Da fuck man :( I go to san Diego for vacation and it's raining sideways. Bullshit!

Comment

Norcal didn't want you to miss out on the fun I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
          Da fuck man :( I go to san Diego for vacation and it's raining sideways. Bullshit!
          sucks fo yo sista waffleswaffleswaffles. rain + wedding is terrible unless its a seattle couple.

edit; its nice and sunny out here today ;)
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Saturday and sunday look good
            "I wanna see da boat movie"
            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Yeah wedding is tomorrow, it's suppose to be sunny :)

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                Oh I'm in San Diego in the hills in a rental home enjoying myself ;$

No rain either.

Anyone have methods to prevent leaky trunks? My e21 and my e30 both leak it's so annoying.
                tail light seal or antenna.. i have two puddle on each side in the trunk. its time for a new tail light seal.
                Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

I'll have to replace them. Where can I find such parts? I think it might also be the trunk seals themselves..... Fack

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                    PO why must you put rubber band tires on the car. WHYYYYYY?

THANK YOU Blunt for have free shipping, you make my wallet happy:)
                    I know...when you have the wrong size tires but they're at like 90% thread...:hitler:

On an unrelated note, do you guys double clutch on a daily basis? I've tried it before and in short i basically...suck at it.
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                      I know...when you have the wrong size tires but they're at like 90% thread...:hitler:

On an unrelated note, do you guys double clutch on a daily basis? I've tried it before and in short i basically...suck at it.
                      Well luckily for me one of them if fubar so I just bought a whole new "should be" meatier tires.

Still need to get my Brembo blanks but I think Ill wait on those till next paycheck. :)

So I have 195 40r 17 tires for sale I believe they have 65% tread left at the very least. 3 for $90. Yokohama S drives
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                        I'M BACKKK

Just got back from 4 days in Disneyland...was my first trip there that I can remember. How's it been?
                        it was your 1st trip cuz u only 6 years old waffleswaffleswaffles :giggle:

fa real waffleswaffleswaffles all you niggas be hella young

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post

we out here waffleswaffleswaffles nigga

#BASEGOD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post

nah breh we just hella old now. middle school kids think of us as adults DUH FCK i dont even think im that much of an adult yet.
                            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                              Well luckily for me one of them if fubar so I just bought a whole new "should be" meatier tires.

Still need to get my Brembo blanks but I think Ill wait on those till next paycheck. :)

So I have 195 40r 17 tires for sale I believe they have 65% tread left at the very least. 3 for $90. Yokohama S drives
                              dayyum, and I thought my 205/40/17's on my DS1's were thin!

Im going to need some new 16" tires soon :( camber wear is killing me

Comment

yea they were thin, now i have a bent wheel. :\ Riteway in walnut creek here I come.
                                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X