X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That vw is gonna eat axles...
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I told them I would rather raise it up and keep the swaybar links on there, then remove thwm and have it a little lower.

I got the reply "yeah, well you also install coilovers without removing the shock mounts."
      They said this because the day before the same guy installed coilovers on a buddys Honda, and instead of just undoing the single nut on the rear to drop the strut he undid the whole rear mount strut mount. I told them it wasn't necessary and he got butthurt, saying it was the only way to do it.

I tend to just spectate when other people do work, cause I like doing things the easiest, quickest, most efficient way of doing it, and it seems like my friend loves to do it the hard way, but cut corners at the same time.

Anyways, @Spencer, splenda is better for sweetening liquids, and sugar is better to bake with. You is just jellus cuz you can't handel lemuns, water, nd artificial sweetuner.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
        Anyways, @Spencer, splenda is better for sweetening liquids
        na bra
        real sugar coke is where it's at.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          na bra
          real sugar coke is where it's at.
          Exactly, Splenda is terrible

Comment

That's different. They don't use splenda to make regular coke do they?

Comment

they use high fructose corn syrup
              cars beep boop

Comment

Well there you go. Sounds awful. Regular coke is nasty period.

Comment

no, you can get coke made with real sugar at costco in glass bottles. it's yummy.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Sina, can you send me the photos from the meet. I really want them on my computer. Haha.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

That's different. They don't use splenda to make regular coke do they?
                      Originally posted by kronus View Post
                      they use high fructose corn syrup
                      "Regular" coke is made with this high fructose corn syrup bullshit nasty stuff,

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                      no, you can get coke made with real sugar at costco in glass bottles. it's yummy.
                      You are talking about the "throwback" coke, which is made with real sugar, which is actually very good.

Spencer is talking about how I put splenda in my lemon water to sweeten it. The only reason I use splenda is because it mixes all the way through rather then having a 1/4 of an inch sitting on the bottom, like sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunter View Post
                        Here you go man.

http://tyrestretch.com/
                        YES! Thanks dude.

Comment

The only reason I use splenda is because it mixes all the way through rather then having a 1/4 of an inch sitting on the bottom, like sugar.
                          heat the water(175F) then use a blender and power sugar. or if you want to try even better, i love using Turbinado sugar, you have to run it through a coffee grinder first.
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Spencer is talking about how I put splenda in my lemon water to sweeten it. The only reason I use splenda is because it mixes all the way through rather then having a 1/4 of an inch sitting on the bottom, like sugar.
                            that is why you brew lemonade and iced tea hot, so that the sugar dissolves fully.
                            cars beep boop

Comment

yes
                              Last edited by mbonanni; 09-24-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Would a 318 tranny fit on my m20?

Comment

Working...
                                X