This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny View Post
    They're too tall. It'll rub on the upper fender.
    Ohh okay thanks.
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by theBAYsics View Post
      this car still around? seen an red early model on plastics just like this on silver mesh wheels in Campbell while i was driving to Viveks place.
      Yuhhh, my homie Farzad bought it. He's actually good friends with the guy who sold it to me. It got wrecked in the front, I didn't have the time or patience to fix it (bent frame, radiator support, etc. Body shop gave me a $14k estimate lawl) but some how he worked some magic and it's alive again!!

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
      Yeah the homie Farzad owns it.
      Yuhhhhh
      Originally posted by e30shmobberr View Post
      trust me i know. had 2 brain surgeries for chronic migraines.

only thing that helped.
      Strong believer in the medicinal properties bro. I'm not just some "I stubbed my toe give me a card patient, I've got insomnia like you wouldn't believe (ex. the 5:40am post, I haven't even slept yet) and it's the only thing that helps without waking up feeling like a can of ass. (prescriptions)

Originally posted by e30shmobberr View Post
      well i start school tomorrow. in a wheelchair.
      Dude wheelchairs get the bitches. No lie, ask me how I know :D
      Originally posted by Vivek View Post
      Sina why? Spencer when are you gonna come get the carpet? It's like 95% pulled atm.
      Carpet gone? I couldn't catch up on 20 pages lol. What color?
      Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
      your all bastards i just want a clean tan carpet hahahha
      you would probably dye it anyway :P
      I have a clean tan carpet, I just need a replacement if you can find me one. Grey preferably

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      Sweet, should be cake walk. LOL now I need to know where to cut. I saw a vid ross put up of a early model valance swap but I cant find it anymore.
      Gotchu dogg. It was the most time consuming part of the car if I recall. Ryan G traded it to a local friend who did all the custom fabrication at a shop he had ties with. I remember him telling me some ridiculous number of hours they spent on the rear bumper conversion, at least to do it right. Here's the video:

It's my attempt at being fiscally responsible. I've been starting to invest money in bonds and such, I'm just trying to start make more money while not being able to work doing the school year. Not to mention I'm beginning to go into heavy debt due to student loans. Sometimes I get really angry at our nation's education system, like at the fact that an individual like myself, coming from a middle-class family has to pay out the ass for tuition. I also get angry at the fact that American Men cannot qualify for NCAA scholarships for rowing, but women can. But I get my anger out at the gym. I've been getting unusually angry lately, at my stupid decisions in the past; both fiscally and generally. I have a problem where I fail to appreciate things while I have them, taking things for granted, until they're gone. I'm starting to lose motivation at completing my Peugeot, and I've been generally starting to lose interest in cars lately as well.

Sorry for venting,
      -S
      Investment's are always smart, bonds are safe but I'm more of a high risk high reward type of person. If you ever want to talk investments, feel free. I spur of the moment invested in gold a few months ago, bought two 1oz Canadian Maple Leaf 24k gold coins for $1,000 each-a fucking steal. Gold hit it's high at $1,735 per ounce this week. Almost a $1,500 profit so far off of a "fuck it" yet informed decision, and it's heading to $2k per ounce soon.

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
      'nother rant:
      I fucking hate people. I traded a laptop yesterday, for another laptop, and both were unrestored. You need passwords to restore it. So he texted me, and i didn't see it until about two hours later, but I gave him my password and asked him to text me his. I've been calling and texting him since then with no.fucking.response. Maybe now he's at work, i'll give him that. But at 10pm last night when I texted him back, there's no fucking reason for him to not just send/tell me the damn password. R3v and other good experiences have made me generally trust the general public, but shit like this makes me hate humanity.
      Hope it wasn't stolen bro, they can lock that shit making it a brick. If that's the case you can't do anything but paint it blue and throw it in the ocean. Also, if it is indeed stolen on record, it will be returned to the rightful owner no questions asked. You do have a leg to stand on with a bill of sale though as long as you have a decent amount of information about him.

You don't know how much I've learned to appreciate it, mayne.
      Last fall, I was acting all sissy like and hated SD, and was homesick.
      Then you experience spring in San Diego, come back home, and realized how fucking lame your hometown is.
      Then you realize how meager your hometown is.
      College in socal = girls on girls on girls.
      I literally did not have so many beezy connects until I went to college.
      It was so beautiful that a nigga damn near cried on the drive back to Alameda.
      My brother went through the same thing when he was at SDSU. Homesick, acting like a sissy, not socializing, etc. Then the next year it was like a flick of a switch, loved it, joined SigEp, took up surfing, excelled in economics and accounting, and everything worked out. Just gotta keep your head up brother.

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
      Got a carpet all pulled awaiting an owner.
      Still available? Color?

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
      @RUFFLOLEOZ

It might be too soon.. But how much did you end up selling your coupe for? I've always wondered what the going rate for an insanely nice totalled e30 was
      I sold my car wrecked for about $3k after the accident.

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
      Spence, put your car together this weekend. forget the scotch brite.
      I have an extra pair of hands anytime. I don't have any other obligations than school during the week. Text me, I got a new iPhone so I lost your number spenc

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      Im debating what I should do for wheels, I really like the 16" Style 5's but I like the wheels I have now.
      My e38 Style 5's are for sale. 16x8, powder coated black, filled and drilled by Rotiform in LA, BLACKOUT's previous wheels, comes with your choice of spacers. Just rings (x4) or 3mm (x2) or 5mm (x2) or 7mm (x2) or 10mm (x2) or 15mm (x2) (all hubcentric 57.1 to 72.6)

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
      happy smog. Is that some kind of lingo for pay someone lots of cash to have your car illegally pass the sniffer test?
      Lol shops are getting TIGHT! I was helping my buddy's 2006 GTO get smogged and no shop would touch it because of his Lingenfelter CAI. After the 4th shop I told him to tape $100 bill to it and try another shop thinking it would work guaranteed lol. The tech came back with the $100, the keys and said "nice try".

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
      I want to BAR my swap, let me barrow your exhaust Danny....
      You can borrow mine if you want lol.
      Last edited by Rsully70sev; 08-30-2012, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Right on man! I need to draw out that cut lol. Im gonna hold off on the wheels for now but if I have spare cash to blow Ill let you know, I kinda wanna keep the car OEM+ so stock BMW wheels would be ideal. PM me you number man so I can hit you up just in case.
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Will do, they look great IMO. I've been keeping them in the garage in case I want to switch it up, definitely not pursuing a sale, but if someone local is interested I'd be willing to part with them at a very reasonable price.

Comment

It's a nice classy look, not flashy like the 2piece Style fives. Although I wouldn't mind a set of those either but 16's seem to look better to me.
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Holy post batman! I'll hit you up Ross :)

Comment

So monday night, while in my class that i'm that i'm trying to add. i get the first email, im like WTF this sucks and i start herping and derping. after class lets out i look again and the second email it there.

sjsu, why must you play with my head.
                Attached Files
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

I see e30's everyday to my school! Puts a smile on my face :)

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                  RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

merp merp

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                      merp merp
                      What?
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

just derping,
                        been putting in work on the m20 :D

i have a question for the all mighty knowledgeable cabriolet.

so on my old set of head bolts there were thick washers (like 1/8 inch thick or so) and my new head bolts came without these washers, should i re use the washers on the new head bolts?

Comment

a SF body shop guy just refused to repaint my 6.. said that I'd get much better prices down south, out of the city. Not sure if impressed by his honesty or annoyed that he doesn't want the business.

Getting pretty desperate looking for a place. I'm leaving for two weeks tomorrow night... anyone got any ideas? PMd JesseStacks already, no answer.

spence: yes you need washers
                          cars beep boop

Comment

kronus ask Oliver.

found this linked in flickr today. i want one...
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

who's Oliver?
                              cars beep boop

Comment

oliver.r on r3v.

i beleive he owns a body shop IIRC? hes in the east bay i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X