Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that what all my friends say when i take about putting a hand clutch on my e30 ha

Patrick - IG:niicknac
    RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

^Lol cant blame us :p

Aaaand might be closing in on a deal to buy a 2.93 lsd.. Mah car gonna be sloowwwww lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
        thats hood d0e bruh.i had like 3 or 4 dem bitchez, broke the screens all the time, i still have them i wish i could get the photos i have off of them....
        yeah I got naked bitches on mine
        "I wanna see da boat movie"
        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
          ^Lol cant blame us :p

Aaaand might be closing in on a deal to buy a 2.93 lsd.. Mah car gonna be sloowwwww lol
          Why? Do you do enough driving to basically forfeit the work/money of a swap for fuel economy?
          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
            yeah I got naked bitches on mine
            igot pics of me and my friends, and also me and my current GF from waaaaaay back in the day.
            someone needs to make some software/hardware to access shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
              Why? Do you do enough driving to basically forfeit the work/money of a swap for fuel economy?
              Lol you have no idea.. Took the car out to Hayward to meet up with someone, the trip from Napa > Hayward > Vallejo, the car consumed 1/2 tank.. Was a littttle bit of spirited driving in there.. But still!

If I drive more than my daily commute, i can easily spit out 1/4 tank a day (which happened many times before).. I think its about that time I recline the seat a little, pop the car in 5th gear without the m50 still screaming at 65, and relaxx for a bit lol. I'll still have the 3.73 if I ever have the urge to rip up the m50 :D

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                igot pics of me and my friends, and also me and my current GF from waaaaaay back in the day.
                someone needs to make some software/hardware to access shit like that.
                just plug it in ur computer should be able to get them I'm just lazy
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

the razr aint compatible with my mac.
                  pretty sure its not compatible with the PC neither.

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                    Lol you have no idea.. Took the car out to Hayward to meet up with someone, the trip from Napa > Hayward > Vallejo, the car consumed 1/2 tank.. Was a littttle bit of spirited driving in there.. But still!

If I drive more than my daily commute, i can easily spit out 1/4 tank a day (which happened many times before).. I think its about that time I recline the seat a little, pop the car in 5th gear without the m50 still screaming at 65, and relaxx for a bit lol. I'll still have the 3.73 if I ever have the urge to rip up the m50 :D
                    i love my 3.25lsd perfect ratio imo

Comment

morning

Comment

Originally posted by e30shmobberr View Post
                        i love my 3.25lsd perfect ratio imo
                        Yeah I bought a 3.46 then decided it would probably be too aggressive for daily driving/highway driving, so it's sitting in my garage. I've been satisfied with my 2.93 gears but I feel like a 3.25 would be that perfect equilibrium.

Comment

Trade you the 2.93 LSD from my 325es for your 3.73.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                            Trade you the 2.93 LSD from my 325es for your 3.73.
                            moi?

Comment

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I had Chem Lab at 730am - 10 this morning. Well I parked in the motorcycle parking & got back to my Yamaha at 10:15 and got a $50 ticket for parking on the 3rd Tues. from 9-Noon (for Street sweeping).
                                How the fuck was I supposed to know that!? Im so pissed! There goes the money I save in gas... Fuck!
                                /endrant

Comment

Working...
                                X