Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone experienced the night at the tech museum? 21+ and drinks all night. Spare mi liver...
    - 98 M3 Cabrio
    Photo work: http://www.herbreal.com
    Instagram: @herbreal
    Twitter:the_herb_real

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
      Anyone have any 17" tires they don't want? Ideally 205/45 but something close to that could work.
      I have 205/45/17 Falken 912's. I'd be willing to sell them, I want to go wider they're brand new, maybe 2000 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
        I have 205/45/17 Falken 912's. I'd be willing to sell them, I want to go wider they're brand new, maybe 2000 miles.
        Definitely interested if they're a good price. Help out a 16 year old who's only trying to do his best <3
        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Passed by Todd's (toddness on here) place to pick up a few parts.. real chill guy and very helpful. with the amount of parts he has laying around, he can probably put together two or the e30s loll..

Comment

hm never heard of this toddness.
            toddness monster perhaps?
            olé toddie is a rare sight in these regions.

Comment

this thread is now over 9000

woohoo
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                hm never heard of this toddness.
                toddness monster perhaps?
                olé toddie is a rare sight in these regions.
                Haha he's not on here much.. He just posted a Partout thread and he has a lott to choose from with hellur good prices..

Buttt yeah finally got me another starter, and aux fan to replace the one i deleted!

Comment

Link?

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

For the e-brake boot, is it glued onto the bottom of the entire assembly or should I just pull hard enough and it will come off? I don't want to rip it but my e-brake button has gotten pushed in a little more than it was before so I need to get under there. I think the spring slipped or something, the button still works but it now sits flush with the handle and its just annoying everytime I use it haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunter View Post
                      For the e-brake boot, is it glued onto the bottom of the entire assembly or should I just pull hard enough and it will come off? I don't want to rip it but my e-brake button has gotten pushed in a little more than it was before so I need to get under there. I think the spring slipped or something, the button still works but it now sits flush with the handle and its just annoying everytime I use it haha.
                      it happened randomly today on my car when i was moving it around. i was thinking of messing with it tomorrow.plus a parts run to pick n pull for a interior door handle..i hulk smashed mine :(

Comment

Chunter, it's on a metal base. You should be able to push the front of the base rearward and upward, but you can always slip a flathead and pop it off.

Not to discredit you, you sure the handle hasn't just slid forward a little?

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

^+1. Sounds like the handle is forward. Try pushing it inwards and see I the button doesn't appear again.
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Goodmorning NorCal! Got my last few parts for belt tensioner.

Comment

push your ebrake handle back down, happens all the time.
                              "I wanna see da boat movie"
                              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

How much would you guys pay for a car that has nothing changed from the factory other than oil, brakes, and tires? It has 200k. BUT, the body looks nice in pics, interior is great, and it's an mtech 2 vert. It's also a salvage title from a front end accident, looks like it was confined to the hood, grills, bumper and maybe valance.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X