Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post

Essays FTW
    Lol :hitler:

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
      Lol :hitler:
      Players gon' plate :mrgreen:

Comment

Its cool. At least you are playing the role of a mediator in a way :rofl:

Comment

The world is full of arses that could give one less of a darn and say "f-that" all day like Yao Ming
          I pride myself on knowing I at least helped one person with my life :)

Comment

The world is full of arses that could give one less of a darn and say "f-that" all day like Yao Ming
            I pride myself on knowing I at least helped one person with my life :)
            Haha... Or at least helpING.. we'll see if it helps ;)

Comment

^ True that ;)

It should essentially.. The advice was given in such a way that it covers all basis of relational interaction. If they stay together, win. If they break up, I would have haved Vivek of dealing with a girl that doesn't have her act together and isn't worth the effort, so that's a win in the grand scheme of things. But then again, all this advice is optional; do whatever you seem fit ;)
              If you think it'll help, go for it. If it just makes things worse, bump it

I took a class on Interpesonal Relationships. Who woulda guessed GEs were actually worth something? Lol
              Last edited by JinormusJ; 04-19-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

I know.. Whatever I guess, more time for studying? Lol

I got you bruh.. I can do about 2 weeks, was gunna throw on the bottle caps soon bcuz my current tires are worn, but probably wont for a couple more weeks.. I have bottle caps with mismatched tires and like 14 lug nuts lol.
                Fashoooo man! Ill pm you my number, what size tire are you looking for, cuz the tires on the wheels that are fck are still good like 85% tread on em, if you got 17 you can have the 3 good tires fo one hunnit.
                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

:rofl: I can never take GE classes seriously :(.. Such a waste of time... (guess this proves your point? haha)

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                  Fashoooo man! Ill pm you my number, what size tire are you looking for, cuz the tires on the wheels that are fck are still good like 85% tread on em, if you got 17 you can have the 3 good tires fo one hunnit.
                  I have 16's so those would do me no good :( Its cool, id just rock the ballercaps after youre done with them till I have enough money for some new tires.

EDIT: oh yeah.. the bcaps are white so you'd get all the bishes... Don't tell me I didn't warn you

Comment

What do you guys think of these? Im considering getting them.

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Ive always like jmag's

Comment

oh yeah.. the bcaps are white so you'd get all the bishes... Don't tell me I didn't warn you

Comment

:rofl: I can never take GE classes seriously :(.. Such a waste of time... (guess this proves your point? haha)
                          They're only worth it if you have any interest in them.. In which case with this class...

I did :-P

Comment

Have you tried explaining your feelings to her..? I know it sounds corny, but hear me out

Essays FTW
                            I did all that. I apologized, had to kinda coax her into apologizing..."I'm sorry baby" "it's okay" ".......are you sorry too?". But that was a few weeks ago, our latest problem today really wasn't her fault her parents just got both of us in a terrible mood and it kinda killed things. Hopefully there won't be too many more fights, but I know there will be and I'll take things as they happen. I do try to stay away from the accusational things but I still do it sometimes...oh well I'm only 15. I am pretty excited for one year though on the 26th.
                            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Vivek. just fyi 15-19 sucks ass. 20-24 you wont realize it but they are pretty damn good. im 28 now and got married last year.
                              make it through 19, dont marry or have kids with the chick you are with now or you'll regret it. gawd the girls i liked at 15 are so damn ugly now.
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

^^
                                I'm almost 20 right now and it's finally starting to get good. You don't want to settle down and complicate your life with a chick til you've got a good career path going and can support yourself. Anything before then is just lolwit?

I finally've got good things going for me, and I finally don't have a car payment anymore and am supporting all my expenses with my job. I feel "man" enough now that I don't have to ask for cash from pops to dare ask a girl out. If you can't buy your own choonies, don't buy a girl lunch.. Just my $.02
                                Girls typically fall for "swag" before age 18, but it's funny cause swag isn't gonna be paying your bills at 23. That's when the smart pretty ones finally start thinking straight if theyre still single by then

Comment

Working...
                                X