X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
    hmm patrol the route we take on drives? LOL
    Originally posted by Vivek View Post
    How awesome would it be for 15-20 e30's to be tearing down a mountain road following a black and white crown vic?
    haha except I would want to be in an e30!

Beastly built CHP cruiser themed e30?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
    1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
    1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
    1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Would you be able to sign off ref tickets, or can only a certified referee do that?
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Would you be able to sign off ref tickets, or can only a certified referee do that?
        I think only ref's can take care of ref tickets.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
        1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
          What do you guys think about being a CHP officer for a career?
          They are opening up applications again and my good friend is a officer, he could probably put in a good word for me.
          CHP starting salary is $70+ and they pay you while you're in the academy. Also look into Santa Clara Sheriff's department and SJPD. Two of my friends just passed the physical and written tests for them and awaiting for results if they are able to attend the academy. They all pay well and definitely a lot higher than an average college graduate salary.
          - 98 M3 Cabrio
          Photo work: http://www.herbreal.com
          Instagram: @herbreal
          Twitter:the_herb_real

Comment

Originally posted by HerbReal View Post
            CHP starting salary is $70+ and they pay you while you're in the academy. Also look into Santa Clara Sheriff's department and SJPD. Two of my friends just passed the physical and written tests for them and awaiting for results if they are able to attend the academy. They all pay well and definitely a lot higher than an average college graduate salary.
            Looks like both Santa Clara Sheriff's dept. and SJPD pay very well.
            Main reason I considered CHP is because of my buddy being an officer and having him hopefully being able to give me some sort of recommendation.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD

Comment

and you can get shot in the face randomly, so okay.
              you do have to let anyone with an e30 M3 to do w/e they want tho.
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                and you can get shot in the face randomly, so okay.
                you do have to let anyone with an e30 M3 to do w/e they want tho.
                Of course, its a dangerous job.

Anyone can get shot in the face randomly

1989 BMW 325i SOLD

Comment

id rather blow a dude every morning and have more dignity that being CHP officer
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Wow. I can't think of a cooler job for a car guy than CHP. Smash around all day on a car thats not yours. Get away with speeding as much as you please in your own car. Make good money. Oh and carry a gun at all time(even off duty). Sure you could get shot, but so could any of us at any time in this crazy world we live in, cept most of us aren't allowed the means to properly defend ourselves bc of shitty state politics.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                      id rather blow a dude every morning and have more dignity that being CHP officer
                      haha why is that?

1989 BMW 325i SOLD

Comment

Personally I really respect the CHP more so than most organizations.

Comment

Cops are kinda scary to see when you're driving, but 99% of the time they're pretty chill and not out to get you.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Cops are kinda scary to see when you're driving, but 99% of the time they're pretty chill and not out to get you.
                            I'm not afraid of no dang cops! I've been speeding (not excessively) and don't get looked at twice. :joecool:

If you look nervous, you look suspicious. Which draws more attention. I just go along my merry way.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Oh i never look at them, but on the inside i'm shitting my pants. I've passed cops at maybe 45-50 in a 30 (she was going the other way thankfully) and i think 65 in a 50 and i've been fine. The one time I got pulled over the cop basically saw my car, saw I was young, and had his lights on before I could blink (pulled over for a brake light).

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Yeah, I got 6 tickets when I was younger. I think the being young part targeted me, but I definitely deserved it. Now I'm all groweded up and don't really drive like a kid anymore.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Working...
                                X