X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ghey so much ghey

Comment

Well Marco I didn't have any help from my dad

And there was many setbacks for me, head stud stuck in block, snapped cam seal bolt stuck in head. Not having many parts or tools or money lol.

Comment

Dudes! I need to roll my rears again like today haha, got stuck at a gas station, theyre already rolled they just need a tad more. I'll buy food, hit me up if you're free today, i'll drive out.
        Got all da Alpine bitches mad cuz my main bitch Calypso.

Comment

Anyone know how I could fix an exhaust leak at the flexible connector by the manifold?

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
            Anyone know how I could fix an exhaust leak at the flexible connector by the manifold?
            get a muffler shop to weld it?
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

i need to make some money to pay rent soooo if anyine has stuff they need painted this week let me know!

Comment

its so dead in here

Comment

Anyone have any bottlecaps with decent tires for sale??

Comment

I would love to get my car painted, but I can't really afford it right now.

On the other hand, my radiator for the e34 just got here. Shipped out of South SF to my doorstep in 24 hours. Pretty sweet deal. Now I'm just waiting for the rest of my parts and the touring will be back in action.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                      i need to make some money to pay rent soooo if anyine has stuff they need painted this week let me know!
                      Told my buddy who just got an e30 about you. hopefully he hits you up for a paint job
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                      1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                      1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                      1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

I just got the last piece to the e30, hopefully at least lol. :)

Comment

1 down. 1 to go.

huge thx to don and my dad for all the help getting my Mtech2 up again. tomorrow we'll do a valve adjustment and it's time to race.
                          Attached Files
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                            I want a paint job... Unfortunately, that's about 3-4 months out to fit into budget..

On a side note, heater hoses just came in the mail today... Soooo stoked to have heat in my cizzar
                            Gonna try to get coolant flushed and heater blowing by tomorrow, if not, I'll have to settle for the weekend. It's much freakin colder up north than it is in SoCal...

Comment

I have a tiny hole in my cat. converter, JB weld should do the trick right? I hate hearing a sputtering sound it makes
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X