This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    im around. just gont go out much. i DD the mtech2 and then drive them M3 sometimes.
    ahhhhh i see... ill keep an eye out i only see that old azn lady in the red mtec2! u guys seen her around i think she is a teacher! lol

ps i need a after market rear bumper/aprin anyone has one!?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Anybody selling a manual driveshaft. My buddy needs one.

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
        Anybody selling a manual driveshaft. My buddy needs one.
        325 or 318?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
        1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
        1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
        1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

325. Its for Erik. His has a broken u-joint lol!

Comment

Originally posted by rob&e30 View Post
            ahhhhh i see... ill keep an eye out i only see that old azn lady in the red mtec2! u guys seen her around i think she is a teacher! lol

ps i need a after market rear bumper/aprin anyone has one!?
            he's friends with td325ic. she just blew the engine. and has never once done maintenance on it. - damn shame to see that car be wasted.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

haha that's hilarious you've guys seen her. she's the original owner, all the way back from 91

she just put 3k into it to have a rebuilt head put on done at a shop. I haven't talked to her for a few months but I got a few bucks saved up so I'm thinking about making her an offer again on the car.

she says a lot of young guys hit on her but I pretty sure they're just interested in the car

Comment

you couldn't get the driveshaft to drop? did you.. undo all the bolts that hold the csb and giubo?
                cars beep boop

Comment

Hala madrid

Comment

Who's got a hookup or recommendations on a powdercoating shop in the bay area?
                    Got all da Alpine bitches mad cuz my main bitch Calypso.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ
                      For some odd reason, we couldn't get the driveshaft to drop so replacing parts #1 and 3 was ridiculously hard and not completed.
                      sounds like you need a man around.

bring your shit over in 2 weeks and ill fix what-ever is wrong. $30/h-only while my ass is under your car.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LUGO View Post
                        Who's got a hookup or recommendations on a powdercoating shop in the bay area?
                        Rodoni brothers do powdercoating, don't they?
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by dk View Post
                          Rodoni brothers do powdercoating, don't they?
                          Yep, just about the best prices I've found around here, unless someone has a setup in their garage.
                          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by td325ic View Post
                            haha that's hilarious you've guys seen her. she's the original owner, all the way back from 91

she just put 3k into it to have a rebuilt head put on done at a shop. I haven't talked to her for a few months but I got a few bucks saved up so I'm thinking about making her an offer again on the car.

she says a lot of young guys hit on her but I pretty sure they're just interested in the car

she wont sell it TRUST ME lol i asked at Rolling Hills in Hischool lol i also asked when she was at my cussins shop lol and i flagged her down two weeks ago to ask again lol rejected everytime lol

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Holy shit I've seen this lady too! Lives right by Rolling hills. I've seen her at the Safeway across from there (which is right by my house for anyone who's been over). Car was so full of shit last time I saw it there was only room for her..what a shame :/.
                              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

ive seen the same woman on the freeway on my way to erics house.
                                lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X