Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or you could put it in a vice with some wood or other comforting materials.
    i have weak wrists ;P
    damn i bet your gonna go polish crazy!

Comment

It's time consuming. Plus even with a full body apron and a full face shield you end up looking like a coal miner. After 2 wheels I was beat. I'll post a good pic tmrw of 1 wheel semi assembled to give you an idea. But yes been meaning to have something like this for years. And yes I have a vise for small bolts or pieces.
      Work We Do
      CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
      http://www.catuned.com

Comment

happy friday bay area/norcalers!
        im headed to pick n pull, then gonna go to my girls house, change both of our motor oil out, then hit the dog park in vacaville :)

Comment

which pick n pull? sac?
          "I wanna see da boat movie"
          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Let me know if you guys see any 70's 5s or 7s or 2002s in there. I need some parts...
            cars beep boop

Comment

Buy my Jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                Let me know if you guys see any 70's 5s or 7s or 2002s in there. I need some parts...
                there were two 2002's in the junk yard in san jose... but they were knackered
                an extremely pugnacious, snarly little bastard of a car.

Comment

Originally posted by sinep View Post
                  there were two 2002's in the junk yard in san jose... but they were knackered
                  Which SJ yard? And how knackered? I just need some straight fenders and a rear subframe...
                  cars beep boop

Comment

north san jose pick n' pull. I don't remember if the fenders were straight. I know on one, it was rusted through.

Comment

Ended up not going to pick n pull :( I was just gonna stop by the one in Fairfield, they have one e21 it's been there for a month tho

Comment

I got 1 done to see what it would look like. I like it a lot just have no idea how to get the plastic cap to match the look. Any one have any input?
                        Work We Do

Comment

Run em with no caps :)

Comment

I can always do that. But Im trying to think of a way of doing the cap as well. hmm I'll experiment with something.
                            Work We Do

Comment

I saw this tii touring over heating at a Shell station on Lombard here in SF. Guy didnt want any help even though I had a trunk full of tools. I bet he just had to give his stuck thermostat a good knock with a plastic screw driver. He was driving his bosses car :nice:
                              sigpic
                              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

any of you guys coming to the meet tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X