Lets Show Them How We Roll! March 25th Meet Crashes Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
    this is such a ricer thing to do... "crash" meets..
    sorry...it's the Honda boy in me. Besides...not like we're gonna go there and say "hey, my car is nicer than yours". We can maybe learn about their cars...

Comment

If you were a smart car owner at that meet, what would you think of the person (or people) showing up in e30s , IS-Fs, or any other car "showing off". You'd say "what cocks". Don't be that guy.

Please be respectful of other's meets if you do show up. No need to show "superiority", even if there isn't any to be shown.

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
        If you were a smart car owner at that meet, what would you think of the person (or people) showing up in e30s , IS-Fs, or any other car "showing off". You'd say "what cocks". Don't be that guy.

Please be respectful of other's meets if you do show up. No need to show "superiority", even if there isn't any to be shown.
        ^^Wise words well put

Comment

geez...don't have a cow. So I did end up going...they're a cool group of people. Most of them are like over 40 though. One guy really really knew his stuff...not just about the SMART CAR but other cars in general too...most of them just enjoy long drives and stuff together.

Comment

Cow & chicken was such an awesome show.
            sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
            1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
            1991 318is - Sold
            1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

^^ haha

Comment

Never seen it...but just by the look of the characters...it seems like a Ren & Stimpy type show? And if it is...it must be hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                X