loma linda/redlands ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loma linda/redlands ????

so not real bmw specific, but I drive a bmw :)
    and us in the BMW community are friendly helpful folks,,right ????

anyway, my youngest son and his family ( 3 kids) have to move to the loma linda area. Late this summer I will be driving down my 91 vert. I am in oregon, he will be coming form the east coast.

But the question is.....is there areas of san beredino/loma linda/redlands to avoid for looking for home/apt rentals if you have a family.
    He needs to find a place before he moves, has to do it all online as he cant afford to fly and look . He needs to line it up before he shows up with a u-haul
    or if you know of any landlords etc to avoid

Not tons of money, he will be a med student in loma linda

if you are reluctant to answer in the open public, feel free to PM me. I will keep it confidental

thanks

Hey there!

Loma Linda is a good place to raise a family but the housing there is on the higher side. One place to look in to would be Grand Terrace. Most homes there are a bit older but safe and just a minute's drive from LLU (just up the hill). Colton has like one decent spot close to cooley Ranch Elementary. Redlands is also not bad, I would look around Baseline St. East of the 210 Freeway (West of the 210 is the pits of San Bernardino) If he's willing to drive, parts of Riverside are quite nice (like where I stay in Orange Crest) It all depends on his budget.

Hope this helps, this is from experience growing up in the area along with the fact that Loma Linda has a strong Adventist community. If you have any more questions ask away and for more info, I would hit up rede30 who grew up there and still currently lives there.

-Nick
    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

thanks Nick
      I sent a pm to rede30
      and also sent your answer to my son

thanks

Comment

I'm in Redlands probably the nicest area of the choices. San bernardino can be bad Lima Linda has some nice areas too personally I like Redlands a lot.

Comment

Yucaipas pretty nice and the housing is a lot cheaper up in Yucaipa but it is a longer drive to loma Linda
          88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
            Yucaipas pretty nice and the housing is a lot cheaper up in Yucaipa but it is a longer drive to loma Linda
            you win.....looks like that is the place.

Comment

Sweet! Let us know when yo get down here :up:
              Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
              Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
              Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Working...
              X