$50 to pop out my key tumbler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$50 to pop out my key tumbler

I'll give anyone $50 to come to my house to pop out my key tumbler. It's an easy job, so it could take you 3 minutes or an hour. It's frozen and won't turn past position 1. My idea is to pop it out, use a screwdriver for a while to start my car, then order a new tumbler and cut keys in the future. If you have the time and the know how, please shoot me a PM or an email at SimplyGreen707@gmail.com

Price is negotiable for time and distance driven.

If you can get your key in to position 1 to unlock your steering column then you could just pop off the ignition switch. Then you start the car with a screwdriver in the switch itself. Thats how i have to do one of my cars till i get a replacement for my worn down factory key.d
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

You're the shit. Done and done.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        If you can get your key in to position 1 to unlock your steering column then you could just pop off the ignition switch. Then you start the car with a screwdriver in the switch itself. Thats how i have to do one of my cars till i get a replacement for my worn down factory key.d
        Lol I did this before! Hoped no one was around when i started my car with just a flathead so they don't drive away with it next time I park it.

But OP i'd only do that as a temp "fix", but im sure you knew that :-o

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
          lol just don't do that while there is a cop around... bad things happen, trust me.

Comment

Hahaha yeah that would be awkward. Well, it is a temporary fix so I can get to school and of course the track, but I'm not worried about theft. They would still need the key to unlock the wheel.

Comment

I have key lock sets if you need them. Ignition, doors, trunk, glovebox.

Comment

Working...
              X