Norcal - Bay Area / Sacramento - June 9th meet and DRIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norcal - Bay Area / Sacramento - June 9th meet and DRIVE

Hello again everyone, next drive we are doing will be on June 9th. We will come to the bay area again but know the next one or two will be up towards Sacramento, as we need to share the commuting for these drives ;-)

We will meet at the EuroSunday of Silicon Valley meeting spot.
    Date: 6/9/12
    Time: 9:00am
    Location: Konditorei‎, 3130 Alpine Road, Portola Valley, CA 94028

Leave for the drive will be at 10:00AM on the dot. You are late you had better play catch up.

Sacramento Caravan
    Time: 6:00am ON THE DOT departure - I know it is early UG HAHA
    Location: Chevron, 4800 W Capitol Ave, West Sacramento, CA 95691

Drive will loop through the hills and end up for lunch in Santa Cruz. I have a few roads that if someone has the time I would like to have checked. These are side roads and sometimes are closed so want to make sure we are not stuck.

As usual, maps will be provided the day of the drive. Please bring two-way radios if you have them for safety and a laugh when just cruising along.

Last event images at the airfield here: http://www.svbmwcca.org/albums/Liver...512/index.html

If you wish to be added to, my drives email list: driver.windingroads@yahoo.com

NorCal drive organizer guy
    Drive database and photo locations
    NorCal CSL build thread - All the CSL parts that matter and then some

Hello All,
    Monday BUMP and Q&A

1. We will end up in Santa Cruz here: 550 River Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060. I am not 100% sure on the time but let’s say noon-ISH
    2. Yes - any car is welcome to come so feel free to invite others.
    3. Yes – Wives and GF’s are allowed. However I can’t guarantee they will not nag you about your driving through the twisties.

See you all Sat.

Comment

So someone pointed out I pulled a bone head move.

Email address is drivers.windingroads@yahoo.com if you wish to be added to the drives list. I forgot a S in the email post DOH!!!

Comment

Id love to make it but I'm coming down to pack some things and drive my e30 back up to WA this weekend :( .

Comment

Reminder for tomorrow. Sacramento caravan remember cash for the SF bridge toll.

Comment

Great to see everyone out on the drive. Next drive will be on July 1st in Sacramento area. I will have the new thread post up for it in the next day or two. Also keep an eye out for Tahoe Run 1 for this year. Details for that will also be posted soon. NOTE* I post this on 18 forums, sorry I missed counted for those who asked ;-P

Images from the Santa Cruz Jun 9th run

A few images

Comment

Working...
            X