WTB: SOCAL - Alpineweiss 2 Body Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: SOCAL - Alpineweiss 2 Body Parts

I posted in the Wanted Classified section already but figured Id try my luck here in the local forum.

My buddy recently backed up into my e30 and it damaged my passenger side fender and hood slightly. The damage is very minor and could easily be fixed with light body work and a respray. I am however trying to avoid the respray route and opting to search for used parts so the 20 year old paint will match better.

Anyhoo, Im looking for an alpine white hood and passenger side fender. The fender is coupe/sedan specific. Not to sound picky but I would like it to be in good condition with no major dents or scratches. Alpine white 2 is preferred but alpine white 1 might do.

Ill pay cash for it or even trade for some parts I have laying around that might be of interest to some. Also, If someone can keep their eye out for me at the local junkyards itd be greatly appreciated. I have an new mtech bi-fold wallet or a zender wing Id happily give you for a finders fee...

Im located in San Bernardino County but Im willing to drive to you to pick it up within a 100 mile or so radius.

Thanks in advance.

David
Working...
X