Looking for a body shop in Norcal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a body shop in Norcal!

So right now I'm looking at as many shops as possible in the Northern California region to help me with my Peugeot.

It is going to need to rear quarter panel, trunk floor, and rear center panel fixed.

Also, my father and I are going to be stripping the car down next weekend, so the car will be pretty bare upon repair, to make it a little simpler.

The car's frame does not reach the end of the body, its a all just a bunch of metal.

Here is a thread with plenty of pictures of the car, I can get more upon request.

please PM me if you can do work on my car. Also for consideration, I am doing this entirely out of pocket, so high quotes unfortunately would not work with my current situation as a college student. The guy who rear-ended me (and his insurance) are still yet to compensate, and it is going to be tough, as they have barely given any value to the car - this has been, and will be, a long and tough fight.

I am going to move back to the bay area next weekend after my finals are over, and I will be able to tow the car anywhere in Norcal.

Thanks for your time,
    Sina

Car before:

Car after accident:

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Old thread bump. I am also looking for a body shop to get some pieces painted. Anyone have any recommendations? Also, OP those pics look like some houses down the street from mine.

Comment

cant beat jesse's prices

Comment

Thanks. I'll check that place out.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Ian View Post
          Old thread bump. I am also looking for a body shop to get some pieces painted. Anyone have any recommendations? Also, OP those pics look like some houses down the street from mine.
          Haha here is the car now. Oliver Ramos in Sunnyvale, Ca.

Ian, where do you live?

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Looks like the car turned out great. That spoiler finishes off the rear. I live down the street from that terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Ian View Post
              Looks like the car turned out great. That spoiler finishes off the rear. I live down the street from that terminal.
              Thanks. So do I!

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Working...
              X