This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

318is m20 turbo swap

[QUOTE=MR.LUGO;3242748]I offered this guy a trade for my car for this one and his was "worth more" lolol. His car pulls pretty hard cause he gave me a ride in it but the interior is okay and the outside is beat, he has amn e36 tranny and a different brake booster and that was his justification for it being worth more than mine haha.[/QUOTE

I'm not on any forums...This is the one and only forum that I'm on now. Signed up today... I've been an underground e30 guy for many moons. I never saw the need or had the want to be on a forum.

Anyway...

THIS IS MY CAR THAT'S THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION.

I'm all for opinions, that's what makes the world go round... But when people just LIE about stuff, that ain't cool.

Like MR. LUGO over here lyin to kick it...

Dood, really?... Come on man, you knew I wasn't on any forums... But I guess you thought my friends weren't on forums either.

You hit me up wanting to trade plus cash... I thought about it then "respectfully declined"... Then you saw that I was selling an e28 Mtech 1 wing, so you came to my house to buy it.

When you came pulling up, your calypso e30 on black style 5's looked pretty clean... But its one of those 20/20 cars... Looks good 20ft away going 20mph, but after close inspection your calypso red is bronzit in the door jams and all up in the engine bay and up in the trunk. Looks horrible...

Plus you tried jockin like your car is really nice til I pointed out the rusted all janky repair core support damage at the drivers side light housing and the not original fender.

Your suspension is wack... Your front seat had a huge hole in it... The best thing about your car is what can be taken off... Your 4x100 redrilled style 5's.

Your car is bone stock. except for a miller chip and maf

At the time you saw my car I was asking for more $$$$ than I am now cuz I had installed... Hmm let's see; mason front & rear strut bar, suspension tech front & rear sways, perfect supper soft no rips no tears black leather sport seats, glass moonroof installed, 325ix double stack brake booster with 95 m3 brake master cylinder, crown coated brake lines, ie3 springs, bilstein sports shocks, ground control camber plates, perfect houndstooth door cards, perfect not one crack dash, momo tuner steering wheel and hub, beltronics gx65 radar detector hard wired in, 5 lug swap with bbs rs's (not installed but going with sale), e36 tranny, s3.25 diff, oh and the turbo system that puts down 284hp at the wheel on a mustang dyno.

I'm sure there's more that was installed and going with the sale at the time, like the map light mirror and e30 m3 cabs,95 m3 3.0 to lock steering rack, etc... But you get the picture.

NO, YOUR CAR DOESN'T COMPARE TO MINE MR LUGO. lol and you knew that still asking me to trade you after the ride, and you'd be cool if I took parts off my car. no accidents with my car, its the same color inside and out too. I could redril my bbs rs's and be ghettofied like you, but I think I'll just wait till I pull my e36 m front and 318ti rear five lug swap outta my attic to install my rs's

Sorry rev... My first post and its like this, but I'm a pretty honest guy. Smack talk is smack if its legit... Mr lugo is just a hater.

Whatever... Let's race... canyon,mountain, freeway. Lol
    Last edited by e30cynrunr; 07-01-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Nice ride man ,
      sigpic

Comment

tool set is complete, i'd give him 7k for that alone.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30cynrunr View Post
          Originally posted by MR.LUGO View Post
          I offered this guy a trade for my car for this one and his was "worth more" lolol. His car pulls pretty hard cause he gave me a ride in it but the interior is okay and the outside is beat, he has amn e36 tranny and a different brake booster and that was his justification for it being worth more than mine haha.

I'm not on any forums...This is the one and only forum that I'm on now. Signed up today... I've been an underground e30 guy for many moons. I never saw the need or had the want to be on a forum.

Anyway...

I'm all for opinions, that's what makes the world go round... But when people just LIE about stuff, that ain't cool.

Dood, really?... Come on man, you knew I wasn't on any forums... But I guess you thought my friends weren't on forums either.

You hit me up wanting to trade plus cash... I thought about it then "respectfully declined"... Then you saw that I was selling an e28 Mtech 1 wing, so you came to my house to buy it.

When you came pulling up, your calypso e30 on black style 5's looked pretty clean... But its one of those 20/20 cars... Looks good 20ft away going 20mph, but after close inspection your calypso red is bronzit in the door jams and all up in the engine bay and up in the trunk. Looks horrible...

Plus you tried jockin like your car is really nice til I pointed out the rusted all janky repair core support damage at the drivers side light housing and the not original fender.

Your suspension is wack... Your front seat had a huge hole in it... The best thing about your car is what can be taken off... Your 4x100 redrilled style 5's.

At the time you saw my car I was asking for more $$$$ than I am now cuz I had installed... Hmm let's see; mason front & rear strut bar, suspension tech front & rear sways, perfect supper soft no rips no tears black leather sport seats, glass moonroof installed, 325ix double stack brake booster with 95 m3 brake master cylinder, crown coated brake lines, ie3 springs, bilstein sports shocks, ground control camber plates, perfect houndstooth door cards, perfect not one crack dash, momo tuner steering wheel and hub, beltronics gx65 radar detector hard wired in, 5 lug swap with bbs rs's (not installed but going with sale), e36 tranny, s3.25 diff, oh and the turbo system that puts down 284hp at the wheel on a mustang dyno.

I'm sure there's more that was installed and going with the sale at the time, like the map light mirror and e30 m3 cabs,95 m3 3.0 to lock steering rack, etc... But you get the picture.

NO, YOUR CAR DOESN'T COMPARE TO MINE MR LUGO. lol and you knew that still asking me to trade you after the ride, and you'd be cool if I took parts off my car. no accidents with my car, its the same color inside and out too. I could redril my bbs rs's and be ghettofied like you, but I think I'll just wait till I pull my e36 m front and 318ti rear five lug swap outta my attic to install my rs's

Sorry rev... My first post and its like this, but I'm a pretty honest guy. Smack talk is smack if its legit... Mr lugo is just a hater.

LOL. Best first post ever. :D

Anyways, good luck with the sale! Looks clean from the pictures.
          Last edited by turge; 07-02-2012, 02:49 AM.

Comment

tool set is complete,
            Yup.
            -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
            2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
              tool set is complete, i'd give him 7k for that alone.
              :rofl:
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

[QUOTE=e30cynrunr;3244792]
                I offered this guy a trade for my car for this one and his was "worth more" lolol. His car pulls pretty hard cause he gave me a ride in it but the interior is okay and the outside is beat, he has amn e36 tranny and a different brake booster and that was his justification for it being worth more than mine haha.[/QUOTE

Anyway...

daaaamn yolo on dat first post though.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                  daaaamn yolo on dat first post though.
                  Please write baby deer, so I can ask for you to get a perma ban!
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

waffleswaffleswaffles?

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                      waffleswaffleswaffles?
                      Ban!!!

Comment

LMAO so good

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

you should come take a ride in my 310-330hp AT THE WHEEL 2400lbs e30.

Sorry, no joy rides.

Wait Iz Confused...
                          JK Im not a serious buyer..... :/

Idk about $7k, like everyone says if its sorted then sounds reasonable.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

I want to make something clear hear cuz i cant tell your tone from your post, i mean no disrespect in regards to your car, it looks like a very nice e30 but I put up a thread to question your asking price as I figured this would start a good debate, (what forums are for), but I am looking at what you have posted and need to ask a few things that would raise possibly more discussion...

Signed up today... I've been an underground e30 guy for many moons. I never saw the need or had the want to be on a forum.
                            Glad after many moons you have found your way onto a forum...

Anyway...

First off, you start by saying had installed, had this all been on it I would have said no problem with 7k, your prolly gonna get that if not more...but to keep going...based on this image alone I am going to say, your seats are not "Perfect" I see wear and tear all over them, and the radar detector is not "hard wired in"

Also you said, "perfect not one crack dash" but in the craigslist ad under The Bads, it says, "Minor cracks on dash"

So after that I am starting to wonder about the validity of anything you have claimed is on or in your car, based on the photos I do not see a car worth $7.5k, I understand you have that in reciepts, I have over 15k in receipts for my car, and I am sure your car could do circles around it, not claiming that. But my point is I will never get 15k for it, Id be lucky if I got half of that. Point being you could blow millions on a car but that doesn't mean it is worth that much.

I think you have a very nice and fast looking car, I feel like if you had everything on it that you said it did at one time, and the paint was in good, not bad condition. Id say you have yourself a 10k if not more car worth selling. But you dont...and that my friend is the respectful reason I have opened the thread to start with, to see if others agreed with me....

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                            http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...100398995.html

I dont know where he gets an asking price of 7500, do u?

I mean no disrespect, just simple discussion

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

It looks like a can of shit that goes fast. Holy shit is that not one, but TWO DTM stickers on it?!? Adult driven my ass, your childish reply just proved that. Not to mention he just killed the validity of your add, and your credibility.

"M3,Corvette,sti,EVO,srt,svt EATER ALL DAY BY CAR LENGTHHHHSSSS."

Seems legit, I'm sure it isn't beaten on at all. You sound like a punk ass kid, or a very immature adult lol.
                              Last edited by Rsully70sev; 07-02-2012, 02:18 AM.

Comment

I offered this guy a trade for my car for this one and his was "worth more" lolol. His car pulls pretty hard cause he gave me a ride in it but the interior is okay and the outside is beat, he has amn e36 tranny and a different brake booster and that was his justification for it being worth more than mine haha.
                                Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                                I want to make something clear hear cuz i cant tell your tone from your post, i mean no disrespect in regards to your car, it looks like a very nice e30 but I put up a thread to question your asking price as I figured this would start a good debate, (what forums are for), but I am looking at what you have posted and need to ask a few things that would raise possibly more discussion...

Glad after many moons you have found your way onto a forum...

Anyway...

First off, you start by saying had installed, had this all been on it I would have said no problem with 7k, your prolly gonna get that if not more...but to keep going...based on this image alone I am going to say, your seats are not "Perfect" I see wear and tear all over them, and the radar detector is not "hard wired in"

Also you said, "perfect not one crack dash" but in the craigslist ad under The Bads, it says, "Minor cracks on dash"

So after that I am starting to wonder about the validity of anything you have claimed is on or in your car, based on the photos I do not see a car worth $7.5k, I understand you have that in reciepts, I have over 15k in receipts for my car, and I am sure your car could do circles around it, not claiming that. But my point is I will never get 15k for it, Id be lucky if I got half of that. Point being you could blow millions on a car but that doesn't mean it is worth that much.

I think you have a very nice and fast looking car, I feel like if you had everything on it that you said it did at one time, and the paint was in good, not bad condition. Id say you have yourself a 10k if not more car worth selling. But you dont...and that my friend is the respectful reason I have opened the thread to start with, to see if others agreed with me....

I mean no disrespect, just simple discussion

No, I see your point... Nothing was aimed at you, I was just mentioning lugo.

Ya, 10k with all that crap and more... But who's gonna pay that right?... So like I said "at the time I had installed". If you look at my add now, I don't claim to have a non cracked dash,perfect seats,houndstooth door cards,hard wired in detector, e30 mtech 1 wing, 5lug swap, bbs rs's, 95 m rack...so on and so on. I took it all out.

The radar detector is in it now but plugged into the cigarette lighter.... Shoot I don't wanna ticket. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X