Who wants to be featured?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MR 325
    Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 37833

    #16
    I have turbo.
    BimmerHeads
    Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
    Grover Beach, California
    BimmerHeads.com

    Comment

    • Ayman
      R3V Elite
      • Apr 2011
      • 4190

      #17
      Originally posted by einstein57
      The 316 will be ready in a month
      fuck. take your time nigel.


      Originally posted by yert315
      Your mother is plug n play

      Comment

      • e30trooper
        R3V OG
        • Mar 2009
        • 11576

        #18
        how about a shitty painted eta slammed with chrome bottle caps ? yellow high beams so hipsta'

        Comment

        • e30trooper
          R3V OG
          • Mar 2009
          • 11576

          #19
          im a theft






          and kev said my car has body roll ..phhhhh
          Last edited by e30trooper; 07-13-2012, 01:28 AM.

          Comment

          • e30trooper
            R3V OG
            • Mar 2009
            • 11576

            #20

            Comment

            • IRON-E
              I waste 90% of my day here and all I got was this stupid title
              • Dec 2007
              • 16548

              #21
              Originally posted by e30trooper
              im a theft

              and kev said my car has body roll ..phhhhh

              Can't you tell the body roll, from your cambered to shit front tyre broh?

              Also, what is a theft............:rofl:



              I has m20
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

              Comment

              • E30_Pare
                R3V OG
                • Oct 2008
                • 7801

                #22
                Teh cambeared pront help wit da turning

                NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                DREWLIENTE

                1$ PShops PM me

                Comment

                • thebutcher37
                  R3VLimited
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 2877

                  #23
                  I want fancy photos...


                  jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                  Transaction Feedback

                  Comment

                  • e30trooper
                    R3V OG
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 11576

                    #24
                    haters gunna hate. Jus mad cuz i gots more camber in the front than others rear :p

                    Comment

                    • Pdxseth
                      No R3VLimiter
                      • May 2012
                      • 3124

                      #25
                      Originally posted by e30trooper
                      how about a shitty painted eta slammed with chrome bottle caps ? yellow high beams so hipsta'
                      Sounds like my girlfriends car before I put the basket weaves on it


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment

                      • mkcman17
                        R3V OG
                        • Jul 2010
                        • 8240

                        #26
                        i have wheels that look like other wheels. i want in.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

                        Comment

                        • ak-
                          R3V OG
                          • May 2009
                          • 12422

                          #27
                          I'm a tomato by day, and strawberry by night.

                          1991 325iS turbo

                          Comment

                          • semaj4712
                            No R3VLimiter
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 3069

                            #28
                            I want in on this

                            People really like my shifter

                            29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

                            72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

                            Comment

                            • MR.LUGO
                              E30 Modder
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 905

                              #29
                              Originally posted by semaj4712
                              I want in on this

                              People really like my shifter
                              lolol
                              Got all da Alpine bitches mad cuz my main bitch Calypso.

                              Comment

                              • Suspence
                                E30 Modder
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 943

                                #30
                                Originally posted by MR.LUGO
                                i have copper bolts. sup
                                I actually took a ton of photos of your car at HRE open house, what part of CA are you in and how close are you to Newport Beach? Great looking car, I met your buddy with the red e30 with super crazy camber in the rear, 4 door. I took some pics I'll post later this week. You can see some of my work at www.facebook.com/suspencemedia I'm launching my new website this Friday.

                                Originally posted by freeride53
                                youre in la JAWLLA right?
                                #comeseemedooooo

                                my car will be in Pangea parking lot off of north torrey pines.
                                it'll be a lil treasure hunt, but you'll see that thurty with da surf pads on ze toppe.
                                Haha, I lived in La Jolla but I just moved up to Newport Beach (I'm at LamboNB and McLarenNB now as full time marketing and photographer). If you're ever in newport let me know, we can shoot!!

                                Originally posted by MR 325
                                I have turbo.
                                Terbos are always nice :), how close are you to newport?

                                Comment

                                Working...