Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the rent!

Originally posted by Rocla
    And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

$30 if it passes and you bring it back by Monday.
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        $30 if it passes and you bring it back by Monday.
        I would rent your cat but from what one of the other members said a cat wont make a diff :( SO the car is still not smogged FML

And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

Well if your car has really been labeled a gross polluter (automatically put in the DMV system via computer from smog shop) no crooked smog guys will touch it. I know this for a fact.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
          LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
          Build Thread
          1993 alpine 2 325IC
          •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

Comment

So any idea on how to lower NO emissions?

Comment

i have high NO emissions. i have a new O2 sensor and fixed vacuum leaks. im gonna put in a new cat and make sure the coolant system is running correctly. high NO could mean your running lean. and since im overheating a little bit, hopefully it fixes it.
              -Paolo
              1986 325e RIP.
              1989 525i
              1986 635CSI

Comment

i got caught at that cross road too.. i was 800 over on NO and i changed the cat and still failed being 200 over... after $150 for the new cat and $40 for the smog and it not passing i had to find a way to pass for the least amount possible.. finally got it to pass yesterday for $150 PM me for "details"

Comment

well I am already looking at the special smog, but I would like to know what would cause the problem because obviously my car isnt running like its supposed to be, being that the NO was at 2k+ LOL

Comment

High NO would probably be the cat. Could also be running lean like someone else mentioned.

Comment

So, how would I adjust that? I usually have carbed cars LOL fail on my part

Comment

make sure you coolant temp sensor is working, and that you arent running hot. new o2 sensor and check for vacuum leaks.
                        -Paolo
                        1986 325e RIP.
                        1989 525i
                        1986 635CSI

Comment

I can sell you my o2 sensor. It has less than 5k on it. sell you my cat, too but that will be more to ship from southern oregon.
                          Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Working...
                          X