• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30shmobberr View Post
    welcome to the e30 scene man
    Thanks man, I'm looking forward to everything

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
      Im over off the 405/110
      Thanks for schooling me on how to do a valve adjustment today. It was nice meeting you also man. Really cool guy and thanks for the tips. I'll hit you up man or probably see at some meets.

Comment

Originally posted by BeachCityE30 View Post
        Thanks for schooling me on how to do a valve adjustment today. It was nice meeting you also man. Really cool guy and thanks for the tips. I'll hit you up man or probably see at some meets.
        Noprob man. gotta get that leak fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
          Noprob man. gotta get that leak fixed.
          I will, just have to look around for some quotes or talk to my dad about the welding. Sounds a lot better now haha

Comment

Originally posted by BeachCityE30 View Post
            Ben's good people! :up:

Comment

Just get a Bentley repair manual and give it a valve adjustment. It's a straight forward job. Also, check and make sure the brackets that hold the rockers in place over the valves are centered and locked in place... they should not slide along the cam shaft at all...
              My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Originally posted by EyExR View Post
                Just get a Bentley repair manual and give it a valve adjustment. It's a straight forward job. Also, check and make sure the brackets that hold the rockers in place over the valves are centered and locked in place... they should not slide along the cam shaft at all...
                Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                X