Official Sacramento E30 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ECVCHAMP View Post
    43 in Yuba City so, yes I drove this car when it was new. I am the second owner, #1 was mom.
    Right on, at 33 I was in junior high when they came out, but by the time I was in high school (1993-1997) a number of kids had E30s that they parents had given them.

I remember that the girl from 90210 had a red E30 convertible. My wife now gives me crap because I have 2 red E30 convertibles...
    The Definitive 1991 M-Technic Thread - a work in progress

Comment

Originally posted by P.Kelly View Post
      Anyone else here in Sacramento? Any old-timers (30+) ?

lol.. 32 and still young as ever..

And were in Sacramento.
      Work We Do
      CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
      http://www.catuned.com

Comment

It would be cool to get a Sacramento E30 meet setup every so often. I went to the old BMW meetup in Natomas last year, but the E30 portion was small and I can't relate to some of the kids who are driving their parent's BMW around.
        The Definitive 1991 M-Technic Thread - a work in progress

Comment

Originally posted by P.Kelly View Post
          It would be cool to get a Sacramento E30 meet setup every so often. I went to the old BMW meetup in Natomas last year, but the E30 portion was small and I can't relate to some of the kids who are driving their parent's BMW around.
          That would be cool.

Comment

Im down.. After the Socal Vintage will be happy to set something up. Auto Heaven
            Work We Do
            CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
            http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20221231_113706.jpg Views:	0 Size:	224.3 KB ID:	10101092 Click image for larger version  Name:	bmw2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.5 KB ID:	10101091 Does anyone know when and where some Sac E30 meets are? You know like, times and locations, schedules, points in the space-time continuum. Time for my E30 to make some friends. Being such a legendary ride, I bet there has to be something of the sort going down around town already. But if for some strange reason not, let's start a meetup!
              Last edited by usualdeviant; 08-06-2023, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X