No announcement yet.

San Diego North County Monthly BMW Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a nice drive and a much better way to take the mountain. I will keep watching your thread for updates.

Cheers,

Jim
    sigpic

Comment

Getting the ball rolling earlier for this one!

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who has shown their support for this meet.

Secondly I'd like tell you about the One Year Anniversary Palomar/Julian Cruise. From 1Pm to 6Pm, the start location is the same as the meet. If you haven't heard about it check it out under the link below. No account is needed. You won't want to miss out cruising with fellow BMW Enthusiasts on mountain roads prior to the meet!

Event in San Marcos, CA by San Diego BMW Meet on Saturday, October 26 201311 posts in the discussion.

Let's make this the BEST meet yet!!!

San Diego North County Monthly BMW Meet takes place every Last Saturday of the month from 7 pm to 9 pm at the San Marcos In-N-Out.
      Our Mission is to Bring BMW Enthusiasts together, all BMW car models and enthusiasts are welcome wether new, old, modded, or stock. The only rule is to be respectful in the parking lot.

DETAILS/INFO
      October 26, 2013
      6:00pm-8:00pm
      In-N-Out
      583 Grand Avenue
      San Marcos, CA 92078

Feel free to call or text my number if you have questions. 760 274 4229

If you use facebook please "like" us so we can better communicate with you in the future, make sure to check out this month's event page:

Event in San Marcos, CA by San Diego BMW Meet on Saturday, October 26 2013

Event in San Marcos, CA by San Diego BMW Meet on Saturday, October 26 201311 posts in the discussion.
      Last edited by christiandflores; 10-16-2013, 12:53 PM.
      - Christian
      BMW M3 E46 | Carbon Black Metallic | Gray Nappa | 6MT | SMG | 40% Tint | Full LED Interior/Exterior | Michelin PSS 275/30/19 square set up
      https://www.facebook.com/SanDiegoBmwMeet

Comment

Bump for the meet and cruise tomorrow! less then 24 hours left! As of this moment i estimate at least 30-40 people attending the cruise, from looking at responses on the forums and facebook

Please be sure that your car is ready (tire pressures, torqued wheels, adequate braking and steering)

October 26th, 1PM
        In-N-Out
        583 Grand Avenue
        San Marcos, CA 92078
        Last edited by christiandflores; 10-25-2013, 01:22 PM.
        - Christian
        BMW M3 E46 | Carbon Black Metallic | Gray Nappa | 6MT | SMG | 40% Tint | Full LED Interior/Exterior | Michelin PSS 275/30/19 square set up

Comment

San Diego North County Monthly BMW Meet takes place every Last Saturday of the month from 6 pm to 8 pm at the San Marcos In-N-Out.
          Our Mission is to Bring BMW Enthusiasts together, all BMW car models and enthusiasts are welcome wether new, old, modded, or stock. The only rule is to be respectful in the parking lot.

DETAILS/INFO
          December 28, 2013
          In-N-Out
          583 Grand Avenue
          San Marcos, CA 92078

Feel free to call or text my number if you have questions. 760 274 4229

If you use facebook please "like" us so we can better communicate with you in the future, make sure to check out this month's event page:

Last meet of the year! San Diego North County Monthly BMW Meet takes place every Last Saturday of the month from 6 pm to 8 pm at the San Marcos In-N-Out. Our Mission is to Bring BMW Enthusiasts...
          Last edited by christiandflores; 12-22-2013, 12:38 PM.
          - Christian

Comment

im bringing the E28 m5 this saturday!
            6 by david bunch, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
              That is a nice drive and a much better way to take the mountain. I will keep watching your thread for updates.

Cheers,

Jim
              Jim it's david from vista you should bring out the M5 this saturday night

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalM5 View Post
                im bringing the E28 m5 this saturday!
                oooh sweet, first M5
                - Christian

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS! hope to see a great turn out this saturday

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalM5 View Post
                    Jim it's david from vista you should bring out the M5 this saturday night
                    Hi David,

You changed your screen name you sneaky guy. I will talk to Brian and see what he has going. Maybe we will stop by and bring both M cars.

Cheers,

Jim
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                      Hi David,

You changed your screen name you sneaky guy. I will talk to Brian and see what he has going. Maybe we will stop by and bring both M cars.

Cheers,

Jim
                      I can't be redcabrio without a e30 vert Right? I hope you make it. My wife and my son will be their!

Comment

we missed seeing you jim at the meet. It was a good turn out of about 20 cars or so. Hope to have a bigger turn out next month

Comment

San Diego North County Monthly BMW Meet takes place every Last Saturday of the month from 6 pm to 8 pm at the San Marcos In-N-Out.

DETAILS/INFO
                          January 25, 2014
                          In-N-Out
                          583 Grand Avenue
                          San Marcos, CA 92078

Feel free to call or text my number, with your name, if you have any questions. 760 274 4229

Event in San Marcos, CA by San Diego BMW Meet on Saturday, January 25 2014
                          - Christian

Comment

I have to work Saturday but may try and bring the M5 out after work.

Comment

Haven't been out to the meet since the cruise, definitely looking to show face tomorrow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Great turnout for tonight! it was good to see new and familiar faces again. thanks for coming!

for feburary im thinking of doing a bbq/picnic/bonfire sort of thing at oceanside harbor, potluck style, where everyone brings some food to share.

Any thoughts?
                                - Christian

Comment

Working...
                                X