• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for tonight!
    Instagram: @dRe4per
    Affiliations: EuroGoons of SoCal
    "Like" us on www.Facebook.com/EuroGoons

Comment

See you there.;) Unveiling my fathers new ride tonight.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Hope to have another strong turn out again for this month's edition of "Occupy BWW- Chino Hills" We will once again have another fundraising/raffle drawing for our fellow Euro friend Colin Runnion, a Stage 4 cancer patient, still currently undergoing treatment. We hope to see you all in support of Friends, Family, Euro cars and great food this Thursday, October 10, 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by dReaper View Post
          Hope to have another strong turn out again for this month's edition of "Occupy BWW- Chino Hills" We will once again have another fundraising/raffle drawing for our fellow Euro friend Colin Runnion, a Stage 4 cancer patient, still currently undergoing treatment. We hope to see you all in support of Friends, Family, Euro cars and great food this Thursday, October 10, 2013.
          Damn... I missed it. My car is in no way an eye turner but its solid. When is the next meet? I would love to go.
          I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
          1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Same time next month.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Tonight, Nov. 14, come join your fellow Euro-Goons of Southern California for "Occupy BWW- Chino Hills"

All Euros vehicles are welcomed. All car enthusiasts are welcomed.

Please respect the rules and respect the hosts.

Also, please considering bringing a can food item, as we will be taking donations for those affected by Typhoon Yolanda in the Philippines.

Thanks to our local clubs and forums as well for making this a successful event: EuroJerks, Euromeisters, EuroJunkies, MODjunkies Motorsports, Nothing Special IE (NSK), SimplyLow, WorkingClass, MKAddicts, BimmerFest, R3V Limited and many more.

****Please note: BWW is closed for remodeling, but there are alot of other great eateries around the parking lot. We will continue to meet near BWW****

Comment

Bump ..................... December 12th thursday night next meet date.

Comment

Does this meet still go on?

Comment

Happy 2014 Everyone!!! Its a New Year... and that means... New things! EuroGoons has plenty of new and upcoming events for all the European Car Enthusiasts, including an Autocross event and Car show. With that said... EuroGoons will not be hosting "Occupy BWW- Chino Hills" this month. We are currently in the process of finalizing a new location. But... if you have suggestions on where we should host our next meet. Please feel free to reach out to us on here or on our Facebook/Instagram page. We like to listen to our followers. Next meet will be on FEB. 13, 2014!!!

With that said... we would like to invite everyone to our friends "the EuroJerks" meet at The Hat in Upland, CA. They are great friends of ours and always welcome all euros. Please respect there location and rules.

Thanks all,

EuroGoons

Comment

I'm SO pumped for this year. This meet is always growing, and is extremely diverse. One thing that it is always light on.... E30's, E30's, E30's!!!!!!!!! We are talking about turning this into a Sunday-Funday BBQ event monthly at a park, and I am very excited about the idea. With the numbers that were turning out to previous meets, we had to figure out something that would be much better suited to our needs. We hope that this can continue to grow!!! We need all E30's to make a strong showing! Keep your eyes on this thread. Updates coming SOOOOON!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShopSoCal View Post
                        I'm SO pumped for this year. This meet is always growing, and is extremely diverse. One thing that it is always light on.... E30's, E30's, E30's!!!!!!!!! We are talking about turning this into a Sunday-Funday BBQ event monthly at a park, and I am very excited about the idea. With the numbers that were turning out to previous meets, we had to figure out something that would be much better suited to our needs. We hope that this can continue to grow!!! We need all E30's to make a strong showing! Keep your eyes on this thread. Updates coming SOOOOON!
                        Looking forward to joining in on the fun this year. Part of my new years resolution is to go to more "local" meets.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
                          Looking forward to joining in on the fun this year. Part of my new years resolution is to go to more "local" meets.
                          Nice bryan !!!

Comment

This Thursday, Feb 13, 2014... EuroGoons returns back to Buffalo Wild Wings, Chino Hills. With their newly remodeled interior, we invite all to come down and join us for our first meet of 2014. After a short hiatus... we look forward to seeing some great looking euros! So wash them Euros... cause you never know who might be out checking you out! We will have a few wheel companies out and about looking for their next rep... so clean up well and be ready to rock!

Comment

We are back for 2014!!! Our first meet of the year starts tonight, February 13, 2014! Will you be there? Wash your cars, make them look nice... cause we will have in attendance a few wheel companies looking for great looking Euros to rep for the 2014 season. Tonight is your night... be there! Please note: we will all converge immediately in front of BWW between PVMC building. Look for us in the back corner. (Disclaimer: EuroGoons has no influence or responsibility on the outcome of vendor's selection. Decisions and correspondence made will be up to vendor and person selected. So good luck)

Comment

Geeeeez!!! POLICE EVERYWHERE! got me just pulling out for no front licence plate.... chino is pathetic.

instagram : @whoismaxjulien

Comment

Working...
                                X