No announcement yet.

Smog Free Countys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^It all depends on how much that costs. I've also heard that pay to pass is gettin more expensive, like $350-500. I'm sure you can slip someone (a normal smog place) a couple 20's to not notice the turbo in your bay as long as it passes the sniffer, but if you have no cats the latter isn't happening.
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
      I'm wondering if you know what a PO BOX is.

Also I already gave advice above about a PO BOX through UPS Store.
      Yes, a box at a post office which mail is received instead of your home address.

I guess I just can't get my logic out clear to you guys. I guess I am just wondering how you register a car to a po box?

But I hope someone tries your idea. Cause if so, there would never ever be a problem turboing a car in CA. Then you could all prove me wrong also.

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
        ^
        where do you send mail to then? they give you an address. have you never had a po box before?

po boxes aren't that cheap either. best thing to do is put a couple of people on one and pay for the whole year up front. it's the cheapest way.
        A small box at the post office is like $50 a year last time I checked. Don't know about the UPS store. I'm willing to share one.

Originally posted by 2man View Post
        I think the UPS store idea is better than an address that has a PO Box attached to it. Seems like it would be easier to pay a little extra every two years to get the car smogged from a friend of a friend, if you know what I mean
        The problem is the new star program. I think it's pretty much making what used to be gold stations mandatory for old and high poluting cars.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
          A small box at the post office is like $50 a year last time I checked. Don't know about the UPS store. I'm willing to share one.
          don't think i checked usps. i checked a couple of the local ones around me though.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

I know some locals can charge $15 a month.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
            X