Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EuroGoons & The Taco Man have teamed up for "Monday Munchies Taco night"

EuroGoons and The Taco Man in Montclair have teamed up to present:

Monday Munchies Taco night- Starting July 22, 2013 and happening every other Monday.

The Taco Man will be giving different menu specials for everyone that mentions this posting after 1pm, every Monday. (Even on non-meet up days)

Where: The Taco Man - Montclair
    9617 Central Ave.
    Montclair, CA 91763

When: Every other Monday (Bi-weekly)

Why: We want to give back to the local economy, support small business owners and cause we are a bunch of Euro & Car Enthusiasts!

Time: 8pm-11pm

All the same rules apply:
    NO BURNING OUT
    NO SPEEDING OFF
    NO LOUD MUSIC
    NO DRAMA
    THROW YOUR TRASH AWAY

All Car enthusiasts are welcomed!
    Last edited by dReaper; 08-07-2013, 07:07 PM.
    Instagram: @dRe4per
    Affiliations: EuroGoons of SoCal
    "Like" us on www.Facebook.com/EuroGoons

I always see that clean 4 door E30 parked out back of the Taco Man. I'll have to stop by!
    :borg:

Comment

Always down.;)
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

My name is Jake, and depending on which e30 it was, they are mine. We are very excited to be teaming up with the euro goons to be hosting this event. Sadly, my red '91 is resting in pieces in my driveway... As it was blasted while parked in front of my house by a girl... Hit and run style. The silver one is still in action, and will be there to add to the e30 love in the lot. We would love to see a good e30 turnout, so bring what you've got! We hope to see you all there!!! This is extremely exciting for us! Everyone give a shout out to dReaper for his hard work in organizing this. Thank you all! Come grub!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShopSoCal View Post
          My name is Jake, and depending on which e30 it was, they are mine. We are very excited to be teaming up with the euro goons to be hosting this event. Sadly, my red '91 is resting in pieces in my driveway... As it was blasted while parked in front of my house by a girl... Hit and run style. The silver one is still in action, and will be there to add to the e30 love in the lot. We would love to see a good e30 turnout, so bring what you've got! We hope to see you all there!!! This is extremely exciting for us! Everyone give a shout out to dReaper for his hard work in organizing this. Thank you all! Come grub!
          :up: Thanks Jake! We are always glad to help out the community.

Comment

Ill be going !
            1991 325i Schwarz coupe AT

Check out my wtb thread changes often | SoCal |
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293850

Feed back thread, if you deal with me leave a comment!
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...63#post3847663

Comment

Bump for Munchies!

Comment

I <3 tacos, especially pink ones!

Comment

Ill be down for this for sure! Ill be in the area After August 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
                    I <3 tacos, especially pink ones!
                    Don't we all... Hahaha:giggle:

Comment

Bump for bomb tacos and filling up the lot! Let's do it big!!!

Comment

Wash those whips, fill those tanks, hope to see as many of you here tonight as possible! We have a ton of parking, so bring the friends and family!

Comment

Come meet us August 5! From the group that co-founded "Occupy BWW-Chino Hills" we bring you another reason to get out of the house!

Comment

Thanks again dReaper for putting in some work with this new meet. Our first was a blast, and I'm hoping that this one will be even better! I have to say, I was a little disappointed in the e30 turnout... as mine was the only one here. Haha. We have a ton of parking, and LOTS of good food. Come hang out, show off your rides, and grub! 8-11 this monday, at The Taco Man in Montclair CA. Check us out on Yelp, or on Instagram @thetacoman1. See you all soon!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShopSoCal View Post
                              Thanks again dReaper for putting in some work with this new meet. Our first was a blast, and I'm hoping that this one will be even better! I have to say, I was a little disappointed in the e30 turnout... as mine was the only one here. Haha. We have a ton of parking, and LOTS of good food. Come hang out, show off your rides, and grub! 8-11 this monday, at The Taco Man in Montclair CA. Check us out on Yelp, or on Instagram @thetacoman1. See you all soon!
                              Always a pleasure Jake!

As for everyone else... Come join The EuroGoons as we give you yet another reason to like Mondays all over! What's not to like??? Cars, new friends... And TACOS!!! Come take the "El Matador" challenge! Are you game? See you there!

Comment

Working...
                              X