• Show
Clear All

i cant wait for people to stop putting lame ass dubstep songs on car videos
    2001 740i - daily
    1987 528e - project
    1987 325e - sold

if u dont like my post click here

Comment

Actually, bullet train is one of my favorite songs to date. I personally like instrumental songs for car vids. No singing just music. Good stuff.

Taylor
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Hey Taylor I was wondering if you had the graphic on file for the CarBQ sign? I'm editing together my video atm and I was wondering if I can use the graphic in the video.

Thanks!
        -Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
          Hey Taylor I was wondering if you had the graphic on file for the CarBQ sign? I'm editing together my video atm and I was wondering if I can use the graphic in the video.

Thanks!
          -Spencer
          Shoot Evan an email at ahzombz@gmail.com

Just tell him I told you to email him. He will hopefully still have the graphic saved on his computer.

Taylor
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

Hey guys. Quick question.

Does anyone have any info on who won the Miller Performance gift certificate? I didn't recognize who he was. If you have any info, please shoot me a PM.

Taylor

Comment

Got my eyebrows on! Thanks to all the organizers and sponsors of CBQ.

Sent from my SGH-T769
              Last edited by djmossm42; 10-04-2013, 06:27 PM.
              Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
              LED Bulb Thread
              R6 LED Review

Comment

They look surprisingly good.

Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by ttrreevvoorr View Post
                  i cant wait for people to stop putting lame ass dubstep songs on car videos
                  Full support of this motion.
                  À la folie

Comment

Man......................I wish it was last weekend all over again. Had a blast with all of you MOFOs.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                      They look surprisingly good.

Taylor
                      Thanks Taylor, I didnt know how I would like them bc I think when they are painted to match the car they can get cheesy looking sometimes. Left unpainted though, its subtle, and makes a more aggressive look. Eventually I will paint them all black/satin.

Sent from my SGH-T769
                      Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                      LED Bulb Thread
                      R6 LED Review

Comment

Thanks Taylor and crew! Enjoyed, despite coming in late and missing the caravan from Woodley park. Also, I was able to win the awesome green Jamaican shirt via raffle lol and got to bike around.

Looking forward to next year... Hoping the venue doesn't change.
                        John Anthony
                        e90 m3
                        e28- Commuter Spec

Comment

Working...
                        X