Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 G.A.S. West Coast Install Tour

Day 1 of the 2013 G.A.S. Install Tour!

Made it to Red Bluff CA. Plan to spend part of the day tomorrow in Auburn, at RyanGMW.

I need to scope out some work to be performed on our return trip visit, as we also need to head to Valencia CA for product pickup at Sonicelectronix.

Next stop after Valencia will be "The O.C." with a possible detour to Temecula and a stop in Fallbrook, then all the way down to San Diego.

If you are on the route, hit me up! The cell is 360 BMW 4840.

Remember I am old and use a dumb phone, so CALL!

Pics and a whole bunch more stuff tomorrow, I am beyond beat.

Luke
    Team GAS

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Man, you'll be super close to me when you're in Valencia. Wish I had a reason to make it out there :/

Good luck with your trip buddy

Taylor
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Taylor, you going to the IE open house?

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Also...guys, if I don't have your number, text it to me: 425 seven six one 6450

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
          Taylor, you going to the IE open house?
          I was thinking about it but I just picked up an e28 that I am going to try and get running this weekend.

Taylor
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Working...
          X