Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 San Francisco Bay Area meet.

Hey all,

So since i started working on my e30 and enjoying it as the great machines they truly are. I have yet to meet any local e30 people around my area. Would love the chance to check out other e30's and meet some of the local bimmer heads. So onto the point of this thread. Who is down to meet for a maybe a couple of hours in SF or san mateo area to shoot the shit and talk e30's? I seen a few really clean ones drive past my house lately and not sure if any are on this forum. Im mosty free on sunday so if anyone else free this sunday to meet up, grab coffee, and take some cool car group pics?

I know of few places in SF that we can all park our cars and hang out. If most people interested would like to meet in san bruno, south san francisco, or san mateo. Then im down to set it up and meet. If this seems like something you would be interested in doing to kill some time on a sunday afternoon then lets make it happen.

This sunday would be August 25th.

Originally posted by maclogos View Post
    Hey all,

So since i started working on my e30 and enjoying it as the great machines they truly are. I have yet to meet any local e30 people around my area. Would love the chance to check out other e30's and meet some of the local bimmer heads. So onto the point of this thread. Who is down to meet for a maybe a couple of hours in SF or san mateo area to shoot the shit and talk e30's? I seen a few really clean ones drive past my house lately and not sure if any are on this forum. Im mosty free on sunday so if anyone else free this sunday to meet up, grab coffee, and take some cool car group pics?

I know of few places in SF that we can all park our cars and hang out. If most people interested would like to meet in san bruno, south san francisco, or san mateo. Then im down to set it up and meet. If this seems like something you would be interested in doing to kill some time on a sunday afternoon then lets make it happen.

This sunday would be August 25th.
    Funny you should mention San Bruno, there's a meet there this Friday night at 9:30 at the Tanforan mall starbucks. Meet location alternates weekly with Milpitas, but this week is San Bruno/Tanforan. Come on out!
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Damn I wish I could attend to that. Due to work and family I'm only free on Sundays but maybe I can try to make it out. Still down for coffee and pics on Sunday tho.

Comment

Ill stay tuned to this post and see if something pops up. My sister is due to have her baby this week so I may or may not be able to go.

Comment

Originally posted by series88 View Post
          Ill stay tuned to this post and see if something pops up. My sister is due to have her baby this week so I may or may not be able to go.
          Congratulations to a growing family!! I am also expecting a new born in the next couple months so thats why i wanted to try and get out a bit before im too busy at home again for the next 2 years lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            Funny you should mention San Bruno, there's a meet there this Friday night at 9:30 at the Tanforan mall starbucks. Meet location alternates weekly with Milpitas, but this week is San Bruno/Tanforan. Come on out!
            Is this mainly e30's and bmw's in general or just all cars welcome sort of deal??

Comment

My e30's too broken to take to meets right now :(

it should be better in a bit, though
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by maclogos View Post
                Is this mainly e30's and bmw's in general or just all cars welcome sort of deal??
                typically BMWs "and friends"
                cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post

I totally understand what you mean. I have been trying my best to restore my e30 over the past 4 months or so and made some good progress but its far away from being perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post

what did you do

I'll be there this week, will have new suspension on.

OP, the meet usually lasts until near-midnight, so come late if you can.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah im gonna try to make it out there. Prob can only hang for a hour or so but still willing to try and make it out. Trying to get my buddy to drive my e34 down there too lol. But i dont really trust other people to drive my cars.

Comment

Im still down for sunday too tho. Coffee and pics?? Just a hour or 2. I got no plans that day and figured its better than sitting at home doing nothing.

Comment

nope, autocross Sunday.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Well if anything i hope to meet some of you on friday night if i make it out. If anyone else is interested for sunday let me know and we can set that up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                              what did you do
                              injectors are out for cleaning, and i need a radiator
                              cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                              X