Anyone in SD familiar with lighting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in SD familiar with lighting?

looking for some help here. when i bought my e30 it was ghetto rigged with some hid ballast's all over the place some working some not weird colored fogs blahblahblah. its a mess.

bought a set of depo's now that my car got hit and plan to convert lows/highs and fogs to HID's and sort of clean up the mess the previous owner made. i can figure it out myself but help from someone who knows lights would be greatly appreciated. any takers???

Originally posted by E30_USN View Post
    looking for some help here. when i bought my e30 it was ghetto rigged with some hid ballast's all over the place some working some not weird colored fogs blahblahblah. its a mess.

bought a set of depo's now that my car got hit and plan to convert lows/highs and fogs to HID's and sort of clean up the mess the previous owner made. i can figure it out myself but help from someone who knows lights would be greatly appreciated. any takers???

I know it looks pretty daunting but it is actually very easy. I would check the lighting section first. Most hid set ups like ddm are plug and play and require a little drilling.

Also, you don't really do hid in the high beams. They take a minute to warm up so can be pretty useless when you flick them on for a second here and there.

If no one can come by and help you can always go to a local meet and check out how people have their stuff wired and ask questions and take pics. This is a great community, don't be shy.
    sigpic
    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
      I know it looks pretty daunting but it is actually very easy. I would check the lighting section first. Most hid set ups like ddm are plug and play and require a little drilling.

Also, you don't really do hid in the high beams. They take a minute to warm up so can be pretty useless when you flick them on for a second here and there.

If no one can come by and help you can always go to a local meet and check out how people have their stuff wired and ask questions and take pics. This is a great community, don't be shy.

true ill check it out. im gonna try to basically get rid of all the sh*t they put in before and start fresh. thanks

Comment

Working...
      X