X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sacramento BMW ///Meet

Next meet is: November 9th, 2014 7pm-10pm

Announcements this month:
    Hello everyone! The meet is still going strong thanks to all the people on here and Instagram advertising it. There's also EuroSunday organizers that have helped the meet grow as well as a few websites that keep the meet listed as well including http://www.riseandrive.com.
    We hope to continue making the meet more popular and vibrant within the local community. If the meet grows to where we'll be able to hold autocross events at other locations and possible drives as well, then we'd be able to make the meet an all day event. I'll keep everyone up to date if anything changes.

Schedule and Date:
    The meet will be held the 2nd Sunday night of every month starting 7:00PM at Bloom Coffee and Tea 1465 Eureka Road #120, Roseville, CA 95661. The meet was originally for BMW E30s but all BMWs are more than welcome as well as all Vintage/Classic cars. Even if it's something rare that you believe will get a discussion going, please join.

Flyer:
    Below is the official flyer for the meet. Please don't hesitate to copy, paste and share with your buddies in the area.

Parking:
    Below is a highlighted area where we can park our cars.

Sponsors, Discounts, Rules and Guidelines:
    Bloom Coffee and Tea is hosting the location for us so please be considerate and keep your feet light on the pedal. Bloom is sponsoring the event as well, which means that during the meet hours, we will be getting a 25% discount between meet hours (7pm-10pm). To get your discount just mention "BMW Meet". Any disturbances such as burnouts, maniacal driving, erratic behavior or drinking alcohol will be terminated and I will kindly ask the parties participating in these actions to leave, and they will not be welcomed back. Please be respectful towards other people's cars even if what they've done to their vehicles is not "your cup of tea". I have not set difficult guidelines to follow so please help me out in making an awesome BMW BMW and vintage/classic cars meet a reality by following them.

Facebook Group:
    If you would like to be added to the SacBMWMeet Facebook Group for updates and announcements, please don't hesitate to join.
    Welcome to the official Facebook page of the Sacramento BMW Meet. All local meets affiliated with the SacBMWMeet within Sacramento metropolitan area will be announced here. To contact the...

Instagram:
    For those who would like to promote this event through Instagram, here is an image you can copy and paste. If you're at the event and wish to post pictures, feel free to use the hashtag #sace30meet so your friends can check out the awesome cars that show up. We are keeping the old E30 hashtag since we're trying to keep to our roots and it'll be easy to find all the photos that are taken at the meet.

Thank You!
    I hope to see you all there and lets talk cars!
    Last edited by zumjosh; 11-02-2014, 02:50 PM.

Thanks for putting something together for us E30 guys that live outside the Bay! I stumbled upon your ad on Tumblr first, but glad to see you put it on here as well! I'm hoping to make it this weekend. I gotta get my car driveable first. :)

Comment

We can always talk about doing something at the shop. Would be easy and no kicking anyone out were in charge :)
      Work We Do
      CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
      http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Originally posted by catuned View Post
        We can always talk about doing something at the shop. Would be easy and no kicking anyone out were in charge :)
        Very cool. If we ever need a new location, your place will definitely be on my list. I have a good relationship with the folks at Bloom so I'm excited to start a regular meet there with perks from the business.

And yes, I'm glad we have an official Sacramento BMW meet every month. It doesn't take away from Euro Sunday or any other local automotive events.

Comment

For sure. I'm far too busy to organize it so glad someone else is doing it.
          Work We Do

Comment

Update on the sponsor info! Just mention "BMW Meet" in Bloom and you'll receive a 25% discount on your purchase. Hope to see you all there this weekend!

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Hope to be there
                Work We Do

Comment

Morning bump! It should be a great turnout guys! I can't wait to meet everyone and check out the cars! Don't hesitate to call me or write a quick email if you're having difficulty finding the place (email and number are written on the official invite). See you there!

Comment

Thank you to all who showed up to the meet! We had a great first meet and I hope to have many more! Keep spreading the word and get your friends to show up with their rides.

Here's a few pictures. Unfortunately my official photographer was unable to show up but I have a few iPhone pics to share.

Comment

Great start!
                      1991 318is, AWII, Eibach/GC, Koni
                      Riverside CA

Comment

I just did a quick update for the next meet! Mark your calendars for the 23rd of this month, 7pm! I'll be hosting a food and clothes drive for Loaves and Fishes of Sacramento to help feed and clothe the homeless.

I also posted an Instagram flyer that you may all advertise with. Please let your friends in the area know! And I look foreword to seeing new faces at the meet!

*For more info please read the original, edited post.*

Comment

Sweet

Should have let you create this in the first place. You're obviously much better at event planning than I am. Hopi to go to the next itteration of this ressurected meet.

KUTGW J

Comment

BUMP BUMP BUMP! Can't wait to see you all tonight!

Comment

Nice to see more Sac meets coming around.

Just as a heads up if you Google the address it shows the meet at the Theater and not in the location you show to park. I would use address 1465 Eureka Road #120, Roseville, CA 95661.
                              Last edited by m3dragon; 11-26-2013, 10:54 PM.

NorCal drive organizer guy
                              Drive database and photo locations
                              NorCal CSL build thread - All the CSL parts that matter and then some

Comment

Working...
                              X