Bimmerfest 2014 Santa Barbara,Ventura, Lompoc caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmerfest 2014 Santa Barbara,Ventura, Lompoc caravan

So wanted to see if anyone has set up a caravan to bimmerfest 2014 from SantaBarbara and or any of the surrounding areas. If not let's post it here
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
    Originally posted by blunttech
    so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
    Originally posted by george graves
    An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Im trying to collect all the info from different meeting points with addresses and schedules for different caravans. Let me know if you get any info

Comment

I'm going with Bavarian500 you/ all of you should come along. Go on there site I have the hotel set up too where everyone in that caravan is staying.

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
      1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
      1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
      1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
      1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
      1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
      Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
      1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
      1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

I'm in as long as I'm not working

-NICK

Comment

Huge party coming from NorCal, you could probably tag along as they make their way into SoCal: CenCal Caravan

Comment

im in Santa barbara id like to meet up with some local cars before heading out

Comment

I'm staying in Ojai Friday night and there are 4 cars leaving early Saturday morning. I have to be in the gates before 7:30 to show in battle of the bimmers so it's gonna be an early run for us... See you all down there!
              '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
              '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
              '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
              iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
              sigpic

Comment

Shit we'll anyone who wants to meet up and plan for the caravan that's gonna pass thru SB let me know
                Originally posted by InuFaye
                silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                Originally posted by blunttech
                so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                Originally posted by george graves
                An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

There's the big bav500 caravan that i'm coming in with alot of other people. I we pass through SB around mid day friday i believe.
                  Got all da Alpine bitches mad cuz my main bitch Calypso.

Comment

We have a group of 4 leaving from Santa Barbara although a meeting place hasn't been decided yet, any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by winters655 View Post
                      We have a group of 4 leaving from Santa Barbara although a meeting place hasn't been decided yet, any ideas?

What me and MR.LUGO said, come threw with are caravan

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
                      1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
                      1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
                      1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
                      1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
                      1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
                      Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
                      1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
                      1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by Chofin View Post
                        im in Santa barbara id like to meet up with some local cars before heading out
                        Me and a couple buddies (2 cars) are cruising down relatively early, probably leaving SB around 7:30am - 8am if you wanna tag along!

The more the better! We'll be meeting at the French Press on Cota St. and Anacapa St. if anyone else wants to tag along!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MT3CH View Post
                          Me and a couple buddies (2 cars) are cruising down relatively early, probably leaving SB around 7:30am - 8am if you wanna tag along!

The more the better! We'll be meeting at the French Press on Cota St. and Anacapa St. if anyone else wants to tag along!!!
                          hey i saw you by cc you have the m tech 2 vert right? and youre also friends with simon. ill send him a text in the next few days to get all the details
                          Last edited by Chofin; 05-07-2014, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by winters655 View Post
                            i know that in the past groups have met at pershing park but depending on how many people are down to meet up french press could work
                            Last edited by Chofin; 05-07-2014, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chofin View Post
                              hey i saw you by cc you have the m tech 2 vert right? and youre also friends with simon. ill send him a text in the next few days to get all the details
                              Yeah, I live right by there. Simon's a good friend of mine and he's part of the caravan down there. As of right now there's 3 cars total. We don't have to meet at french press, I just like the idea of getting caffeinated before the drive

Comment

Working...
                              X