IE meet Riverside/Moreno Valley- Bi weekly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will try and make this one.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
      I will try and make this one.
      Do it.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Bump for a cruise.

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

Cricket cricket cricket. ..

ATTENTION:

Comment

For a night cruise?
            Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Originally posted by ArdaMK2 View Post
              For a night cruise?
              Ya, I mentioned it at the last meet. Anyone up for it?

ATTENTION:

Comment

I'm down if you know a spot :up:

Comment

Down

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

I'm not from that area. Someone local have any idea where to cruise to? I'm up for anything/anywhere.

ATTENTION:

Comment

Had a great time with everyone at the meet.

Something insane happened on the way home though. I was on the 210 west about a mile before the 57 south exit when I check my rear view and see a car in the carpool lane doing about 120-140mph. I am in the slow lane and as he is passing, I see a car in front of him doing about 70, same speed as me.

The guy that was speeding notices the slower car in front of him a little too late. The guy mashes the brakes and avoided the car Iin front of him by about 2 feet. With brakes locked, this guy shoots all the way to the right and slams into a 20 foot tall sound wall.

I hit my brakes and pull into the emergency lane while this guy is spinning and slamming into the wall. I throw on my hazards and call 911. As the phone is ringing, I can hear this guy's car smashing the wall about 6 or 7 times while spinning. I can't see the car at this point due to all the dust and tire smoke. 921 answers and I tell them what is happening as the car finally comes to a stop facing me in the emergency lane.

I start to get out of my car expecting to help some bloodied broken body. No other cars stopped, they just slowed down and then took off. Man kind is wonderful, eh? So the next thing I know is this guy floors it towards me then wips a u-turn right in the middle of the freeway and blasts back down the 210 towards the 57 south. At start to take off after them realizing this asshole is probably drunk and is going to kill someone.

All this time i am on the phone with CHP dispatch and tell g them what's happening. A side note, CHP dispatch can be asshole with a major attitude. Anywho, we are doing about 120 plus but I am keeping my distance. He almost loses it a few times but managed to keep all 4 on the road. He exits via Verde exit off the 57 south and that's where the fun begins.

He is blowing stop signs and lights so I can't stay on him the whole time but I can keep him in sight. Every curve in the road made him fish tail while hitting curbs and jumping medians. By this time I have lost my sense of direction and CHP transfers me to the Sheriff. Much cooler than CHP. Again we are winding through the streets and the guy spins out and tags a curb hard somewhere in the hills. I am watching this guy hit everything he can find.

Now at this point I have run over several bumper parts and wheel liners that have fallen off the car. We go into the is residential neighborhood with twisting roads and no street lights. I lose sight of him for about 10 seconds and I come around a corner and HOLY SHIT!!! This guy has crashed again and I am skidding towards his headlights. I came to a stop about 4 feet from his left headlight and I am in the opposite lane. I back up to get away from him and he floors it again with more damage to his car and a residents front yard. He takes off and I am struggling to turn around on this narrow street. I get urged around and head back after hims. I hit something really hard in the road. I'm thinking a part of his rim or something aluminum. I get over the next hill right by a freeway on ramp and the guy is gone.

As I get to the on ramp I see about 4 cop cars and I stop to see if they saw the guy. He is no where to be found but there are plastic car parts all over the road.

I sat there with the cop talking with them and checking for damage under my car. Other cops are reporting back from around the area that they cannot find the whole car, just parts of it on the road. About 15 minutes later a cop comes over the radio and said they found a car match g the description abandoned at a gas station. I follow the cops over there and I pull up to a silver/blue Acura. I told the cops that's not the car. The one I was following should be destroyed. They said "come look at the back". The rear end had pretty good damage and the side skirt was gone. The rear tire was shredded and the front wheel had about 1st degrees positive camber. The front was a little banged up but nothing insane.

After all the crashes and air born curb impacts, I expected this thing to be on fire at the least. The let me snap one pic only because the car is now evidence. I wanted more but I didn't push it.

2 morals to this story. Every drunk driver needs to be beaten within an inch of their lives and buy an Acura, they are built like tanks apparently.

[IMG][/IMG]

ATTENTION:

Comment

Now that's a story haha crazy night!

We got my mom the same car, good to know :up:
                        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Wow Rob, that is an insane story. :eeek:

Heres some pics from last gathering:

Comment

I had a great time. See you guys at the next one.

ATTENTION:

Comment

This Sunday night! No excuses

Comment

Tommorow night.

Comment

Working...
                                X