No announcement yet.

IE meet Riverside/Moreno Valley- Bi weekly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know of guys willing to install lowering springs around the palm springs area? the shop I go to gave me a quote of $330 to install some h&r's

Comment

Originally posted by bendjeff View Post
      anyone know of guys willing to install lowering springs around the palm springs area? the shop I go to gave me a quote of $330 to install some h&r's
      If you're willing to drive down to MorenoValley, I know someone who would be willing to do it for a fraction of that quoted price.
      Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Originally posted by ArdaMK2 View Post
        If you're willing to drive down to MorenoValley, I know someone who would be willing to do it for a fraction of that quoted price.
        can you PM me the info or get me in touch? this would not happen for a while since I need to get my shop to do my steering rack so I can get the car back up and running but it is definitely on my list of things to do once I get it going again

Comment

BUMP

Comment

does this still go down at all? new guy here.

Comment

Yes of course. Swing by next time. We need more r3v members to join.

Ill bump the next meet again. But its in 2 weeks again
              5/17

Comment

How was the meet yesterday? any photos? couldn't go... my ride is not ready yet.

Comment

Is there a meet this evening? The op shows that meets are every other Sunday evening; my calendar recurrence from then has a meet tonight. If the meets are actually the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month then that is different than every other Sunday. This month has 5 Sundays.
                  1991 318is, AWII, Eibach/GC, Koni
                  Riverside CA

Comment

Originally posted by CENTURION View Post
                    How was the meet yesterday? any photos? couldn't go... my ride is not ready yet.
                    It was a good turnout, all the local usually come out. We definitely need more people from r3v to show!

Originally posted by diamonddonbmw View Post
                    Is there a meet this evening? The op shows that meets are every other Sunday evening; my calendar recurrence from then has a meet tonight. If the meets are actually the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month then that is different than every other Sunday. This month has 5 Sundays.
                    You are right about the days, however we missed one so it messed up the rotation you can say.

Next one is, 5/31,6/14,6/28

Sorry about the confusion!

Comment

Thanks, made the edit��
                      1991 318is, AWII, Eibach/GC, Koni
                      Riverside CA

Comment

I'd like to make it to the 6/14
                        any guys familiar with an s52 swap?
                        I'm asking because I'm almost finished with my swap, but someone who has done it can probably help me finish this asap. IE area.

Comment

Come on out. I s50 swapped my car, there is a couple other guys that have or are doing 24v swaps as well.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Bump for 2/21/16
                            Come out and have a good time hanging out with the locals

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Ttt. It should be a good turnout

Comment

is this tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X