San Diego Bimmerfest caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is going? This will be my first year going and hoping to go up with some other e30's. Where are we rendezvousing? So far I know Marco (mbonnani) and Constantine are tentatively down.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Ha, good luck rounding up e30s to go.
    Got all da Alpine bitches mad cuz my main bitch Calypso.

Comment

Are do you know if you are meeting up with the OC caravan again?

DT.

Comment

I'm in La jolla. I live literally right off the northbound 5 exit at La jolla village drive.

We could all ideally meet up at the La jolla village shopping center or UTC then head outty.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Seems like it's not happening this year? Last year the San Diego Caravan met up with the OC in front of the IKEA in Costa Mesa

Comment

What time are you guys meeting up? i'd be down potentially to meet up with you guys in costa mesa.
            fat all-day music festival the day before at my school so im gonna need some help in the AM haha

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
              What time are you guys meeting up? i'd be down potentially to meet up with you guys in costa mesa.
              fat all-day music festival the day before at my school so im gonna need some help in the AM haha
              I believe we left at 7:00am (could be wrong) we had close to 100 cars.

Comment

Originally posted by FCB_M3 View Post
                I believe we left at 7:00am (could be wrong) we had close to 100 cars.
                omg wtf i might be dead. looks like m boner knee will be driving my car then. hahaha

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Seems like it's not happening this year? Last year the San Diego Caravan met up with the OC in front of the IKEA in Costa Mesa
                  Any idea if they're meeting up there this year? Haven't heard anything about it.
                  IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by illest318i View Post
                    Any idea if they're meeting up there this year? Haven't heard anything about it.

It doesn't seem like it. I have about 4-5 buddies that want to go. Maybe we can set up something small?

Comment

It doesn't seem like it. I have about 4-5 buddies that want to go. Maybe we can set up something small?
                      I would possibly be down. What ever happened to howard, he still has his e30?

Comment

Originally posted by illest318i View Post
                        I would possibly be down. What ever happened to howard, he still has his e30?

Nope he's a traitor lol he traded his vert for a subaru

Comment

Nope he's a traitor lol he traded his vert for a suburu
                          Hahah omg no way... Dang it howard!! Thought he wasn't a JDM fan? lol

Comment

Staying away from this train wreck known as caravan organizing... lol.

Besides, probably driving some new BMW's... possibly an M6 or M235 up to the event. Oh and rumor has it you won't want to miss a certain sport hybrid BMW at the event this year. ;)

Butttttttttt.... if my boss doesn't need me to drive any cars up. I'm down to caravan.

Comment

I'd be interested in driving up with some other folks from the San Diego area if i go
                              - 91 318is - let the fun begin

WTB: Bilstein Sports/Koni Sports - IE3/HR Springs

Comment

Working...
                              X