Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay Area Detailing

Hey R3V Members,

This is more ideal to those who are local in the Bay Area. I'm located within San Jose and I was hoping if anyone had suggestions or who can refer me to a place, that can provide good detailing services for cars.

I'm already leaning towards doing a few things on my own, but would like to see other options or services that can be done on experienced hands.

Thank you for reading and your time!

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Instagram @prsvere88
    Transaction Feedback

look up Detail Addict in Santa Clara. the owner, Leo, is a fellow e30 owner and great guy.

Specialties: All things automotive care: auto paint correction, paint restoration, ppf and ceramic coating nanotechnology certified installer, SB3, Premium Shield, Lake Country, Buff and Shine, waxing, sealant, polishing, claying, microfiber towels, training workshop, detailing supplies, and more. Detail Addict is one of the best high-end auto detailing company, providing highly specialized car care products for almost every conceive-able type of surfaces via paintwork, vinyl, rubber, plastic, leather, carpet, glass, and more. The passion for what we do allows us to perfect exceptional formulas to car enthusiasts and hobbiest to express their pride with their vehicle. Detail Addict is premier destination for car care products and service! All professional grade formulas are designed to work with our chronic perfectionism to achieve cosmetic beautification, improve, enhance, and protects the value of vehicles. By large demand, we offer our professional-grade solutions in sizes suited for consumers. Established in 2007. We started out as enthusiasts and always have a passion for cars. We are very involved with many auto events such as rally, autocross, auto club, and car meets. From here rooted the establishment of Detail Addict in 2007, a mobile detailing company. As the volume successfully increased, Detail Addict soon became a service center and a retail front providing paint correction and paint restoration services as well as professional detailing products for the ‘weekend warriors’ and detailers. Detail Addict came to be a success and was ready for expansion to a certified paint protection film and ceramic coating installer. We became a one stop shop for vehicle beautification and protection.

and next time post in the regional section for a region specific question.

Comment

Not a shop, but I've been detailing cars for years. Send me a PM and I'll let you know if I can help you out.
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
        look up Detail Addict in Santa Clara. the owner, Leo, is a fellow e30 owner and great guy.

Specialties: All things automotive care: auto paint correction, paint restoration, ppf and ceramic coating nanotechnology certified installer, SB3, Premium Shield, Lake Country, Buff and Shine, waxing, sealant, polishing, claying, microfiber towels, training workshop, detailing supplies, and more. Detail Addict is one of the best high-end auto detailing company, providing highly specialized car care products for almost every conceive-able type of surfaces via paintwork, vinyl, rubber, plastic, leather, carpet, glass, and more. The passion for what we do allows us to perfect exceptional formulas to car enthusiasts and hobbiest to express their pride with their vehicle. Detail Addict is premier destination for car care products and service! All professional grade formulas are designed to work with our chronic perfectionism to achieve cosmetic beautification, improve, enhance, and protects the value of vehicles. By large demand, we offer our professional-grade solutions in sizes suited for consumers. Established in 2007. We started out as enthusiasts and always have a passion for cars. We are very involved with many auto events such as rally, autocross, auto club, and car meets. From here rooted the establishment of Detail Addict in 2007, a mobile detailing company. As the volume successfully increased, Detail Addict soon became a service center and a retail front providing paint correction and paint restoration services as well as professional detailing products for the ‘weekend warriors’ and detailers. Detail Addict came to be a success and was ready for expansion to a certified paint protection film and ceramic coating installer. We became a one stop shop for vehicle beautification and protection.

and next time post in the regional section for a region specific question.

Appreciate you reaching out! I'll definitely look and check that place out.

Thank you also for the guidance with posting also! I'm still new to forums in general, let alone R3V.

Where in San Jose, do you stay at btw?!

Instagram @prsvere88
        Transaction Feedback

Comment

most of them are in south side san jose/downtown

Comment

no problem.

im in south san jose. how about you?

Comment

stay away from blazinxpk tho, hes a creeper.

Comment

thanks guys.

yep, email or PM me here.

Leo

Comment

btw, if you want to do a lot of stuff on your own (most e30 folks do), join our Detail Addict Forum (facebook group). I'll start doing short write-ups on how to correct and restore the paint on my e30 along with other detailing related stuff.

Leo

Comment

Originally posted by DetailAddict View Post
                    btw, if you want to do a lot of stuff on your own (most e30 folks do), join our Detail Addict Forum (facebook group). I'll start doing short write-ups on how to correct and restore the paint on my e30 along with other detailing related stuff.

Leo
                    NICE! I'm all for that. I would like to gain knowledge and learn. Unfortunately, I dont use FB. Is there another way of getting or seeing the group outside of fb?

Instagram @prsvere88
                    Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
                      no problem.

im in south san jose. how about you?
                      I'm over in North San Jose, berryessa area.

Instagram @prsvere88
                      Transaction Feedback

Comment

you should come to the meets sometime. we hold them over in the central/west san jose area. since you dont have a facebook you can check out the san jose meet thread in the california section. i try to update the thread as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Eufonik View Post
                          NICE! I'm all for that. I would like to gain knowledge and learn. Unfortunately, I dont use FB. Is there another way of getting or seeing the group outside of fb?
                          I learned quite a lot from autopia.org.
                          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Contact Jeff at Immaculate Reflections. He is located in Antioch, but does mobile detailing as well. This guy is top notch. I'm not sure on your paint condition but here is a exaggerated example.

Always remember; You get what you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by f4tj0n View Post
                              Contact Jeff at Immaculate Reflections. He is located in Antioch, but does mobile detailing as well. This guy is top notch. I'm not sure on your paint condition but here is a exaggerated example.

Always remember; You get what you pay for.

Wow! My car isn't in that bad of shape, but like you said, perfect way to present his work and what he can do. That's crazy haha. Thank you for sharing!

Instagram @prsvere88
                              Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X