No announcement yet.

Bay Area: Get paid to have your teeth cleaned - Dental Hygiene Patients Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay Area: Get paid to have your teeth cleaned - Dental Hygiene Patients Needed

Bay Area and surrounding residents,

My name is Ryan, and I am in my last term of a Dental Hygiene program at Carrington College in S. San Jose. I am inviting anyone who wants/ needs FREE dental hygiene treatment to come into our clinic and be seen as a new patient. Our clinic is 100% free to the public, no ID/ insurance required. Our clinic offers FREE complete oral health assessments, oral cancer screenings, X-rays, and of course hygiene treatment (scaling, root planing, chemotherapeutics, fluoride treatment). As an added bonus, the X-rays are yours to take home or submit to your Dentist after the treatment is finished.

Currently you can get PAID to have your teeth cleaned! If you have not had a cleaning in the last 2-5 years from your Dentist or Dental Hygienist, please contact me. We are in desperate need of board certified patients for our final clinical exam to become licensed in the state. If you qualify, you will be provided with all the specifics and receive your payment in cash on boards day (boards take place between Aug 8-12).

If you know you are in need of a "deep cleaning", or know its been many years since your last dental treatment, come in for a dental hygiene check up and be paid $200 to be a board patient for one of the senior clinicians.

I hope this will bring in some of you locals. Worst case, you donate a little of your time and walk away with a clean and healthy mouth, oral hygiene aids, and your personal copy of your X-rays. There is no downside!

Our clinic features 24 dental chairs, on site dentists and registered hygienists, and my fellow students/ clinicians. Know that we are at the end of our program, and many of us have either studied 4-6 years (earning AS/BA/BS degrees) to get to where we are today, or have been in the dental field for 5-20 years as dental assistants. You're in great hands.

I hope this is acceptable to post here. Seeing as I am the ONLY guy in my class and I don't have a yoga class or nail salon to hang fliers at I figured my only outlet was the forum I am a member of. I am just trying to see if any fellow R3V'ers are in need of some free dental hygiene treatment. No insurance, ID, or payment is required for all services rendered in our clinic. We are 100% FREE for the public and our goal is to treat as many patients as possible.

My personal line to schedule an appointment is below, feel free to text or leave a voicemail - I will be scheduling anyone interested with my fellow classmates. Clinic is open MTWTh 8-1130AM and W 1-430PM. Appointments are available now to be seen right away.

EDIT:
    Remember, your first appointment in our clinic isn't always an appointment to complete a cleaning. Since we are a public clinic and students, it can take one assessment appointment to create your new patient chart and complete the needed documentation. Set aside 2-3 hours to complete this first assessment appointment. A standard prophylaxis on a patient not needing a deep cleaning can often be completed at this initial appointment. A patient needing a deep cleaning (determined after the assessment is completed) will be coming in for 2-4 additional appointments due to the severity of the case. Local anesthetic will be used in most cases, and you mouth will be cleaned in "quadrants", 1/4-1/2 of the mouth done at a time. If you qualify as a board patient, you will not have any cleaning done in some instances as the ualifying areas need to be treated on board day. The board exam requires a prospective hygienist to treat one quadrant at the examination site. If you're a board patient with multiple qualifying areas in your mouth, you will come in after the assessment so that the student you will be working will can treat 1-2 quads as "practice" where this treatment will be scrutinized and graded as if if were the board exam. The remaining 1-2 quads of a board patient qualified mouth will be taken to the board exam, one as a primary quad to be treated at the board, one as a back-up. After the board exam is completed, you are paid and then can come back into clinic for any additional treatment needed (IE finishing treatment on any back-up quads not used at the board test). Some patients who have multiple quads qualifying CAN be used twice on the board test meaning they will be paid an additional $200 if this occurs by another student using you as their patient (not typical, but a possibility). This discussion can be had at a later point.

Ryan

Dental Hygiene Clinic
    6201 San Ignacio Rd
    San Jose, CA 95119

And if I don't have the chance to meet you just remember, you only have to floss the teeth that you want to keep! :D
    Last edited by RCM3; 06-06-2014, 02:05 PM.
    -Ryan
    05/87 Henna M3
    04/71 Baikal 2002tii

I don't need my teeth cleaned but just want to say I work at the kaiser facility off cottle and maintain the kaiser half of that carrington college building as well, small world!
    Last edited by Rc 415; 06-05-2014, 11:28 AM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
    LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
    Build Thread
    1993 alpine 2 325IC
    •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

Comment

Damn son, I wish my teeth were disgusting so I could get that 2 hundo.

Comment

Just don't brush and drink a lot of soda for a few days.

jk

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I don't need it, but I'll ask around.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys!

We really need board patients, but we will see anyone, even if you keep up on your dental visits and home care. So if you're in a position where you're without a dentist or dental insurance, come on in and well take care of you.

Referrals would be much appreciated! If you have a family member or friend, any age, that you know could benefit from some dental treatment please provide them with the details and let them know they can be paid.

Not everyone realizes the direct link between oral health and systemic health so by keeping a clean mouth you're taking one more step at maintaining a healthy body. Everything that grows and colonizes under the gum tissue and on the tooth surface is circulating around your body too.
            -Ryan
            05/87 Henna M3
            04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Originally posted by Rc 415 View Post
              I don't need my teeth cleaned but just want to say I work at the kaiser facility off cottle and maintain the kaiser half of that carrington college building as well, small world!
              How random. I've seen an e30 in the lot on a few occasions, one being a black m3. Never had a chance to stop and chat with an owner however.
              -Ryan
              05/87 Henna M3
              04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                Damn son, I wish my teeth were disgusting so I could get that 2 hundo.

Comment

Updated the ad with more of an in depth look at how treatment goes for 1. someone needing a basic/ standard cleaning, 2. someone needing a deep cleaning that doesn't quite qualify for boards, and 3. someone needing a deep cleaning who qualifies to be a board patient.
                  -Ryan
                  05/87 Henna M3
                  04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Come in this week for an assessment and cleaning! Call me to schedule an appt, 5303061066.
                    -Ryan
                    05/87 Henna M3
                    04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

We still need 10+ patients who will be PAID to have their teeth cleaned. Also, we always are looking for patients to help out who might be in between insurance providers or who just want a routine exam and cleaning.
                      -Ryan
                      05/87 Henna M3
                      04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Still looking for patients to pay $200 for some of their time. I assessed another qualifying patient from the area today, we still need 8 more however.
                        -Ryan
                        05/87 Henna M3
                        04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Working...
                        X