Diamond Bar/Walnut/Rowland Heights BMW meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
    Yes it starts at 8pm .Are you apart of the La Puente crew of e30's ?
    Not apart of the crew, but I know Jimmy and his Cousin. Actually met Hector at Pepboys. I pulled in hoping, but knowing Pepboys probably wouldnt have what I needed. ran into another e30 owner in the parking lot and we began talking about our cars. Told him I was looking for a fuel pump relay because mine was working sporadically. "oh, come here" he said as he walked me to the trunk of the car and shows me a giant plastic container of about 50 fuel, and main relays. he hooked me up and sent me on my way. Jimmy also hooked me up with my grill, kidneys and radiator fan and I owe them a few beers for how much they've helped me out.

Comment

Coolio !!!! Bump for tonight ;D
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Bump >>>> 4 more hours
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Who else is coming? I know i am.
          » PARTS FOR SALE
          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

7-8 cars showed up and rest of you all just missed a sexy 899 Ducati that was a surprise.
            » PARTS FOR SALE
            » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Yep yep

Comment

Next one for sure

Comment

I'll be there for the next one...

Mmmmaybe
                  IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Bump for next week on Wednesday night.

Comment

If I can't make it to the Picnic I'll definitely be here next week.

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

You will be fine and make it to the picnic on Sunday and we will see you no Weds

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                          You will be fine and make it to the picnic on Sunday and we will see you on Weds
                          The Wednesday meet is 2 miles away from where I just moved to!

Sent from my DeLorean
                          Last edited by Luke Girard; 08-23-2014, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Bump for tonight !!!!

Comment

I'll be there!

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

Coolio

Comment

Working...
                                X