New to LA: where are you folks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to LA: where are you folks?

Just moved to LA from the east coast. Work/live in long beach, specifically Signal Hill. I'm always up for a bite to eat, beer, or some wrenching/hanging out.

Rather than going through hundreds of pages and threads for SoCal, does anyone care to give me a quick cheat sheet on the local meets/activity? I'll be at C&C irvine this weekend and SoCal vintage in van nuys the following weekend.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

I'll be at SoCal Vintage =) I live in Pomona

Comment

Stay on socal chat, that'll give you the latest and we'll give you a little hazing along the way.

Welcome to Cali.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome, I live and rep Long Beach all day errday!
          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
          Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
          LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Post your name up on the ACTIVE LA member registry and that will give you a rough idea of whos close to you for beer/food/wrenching and all that other good stuff
            Like iron-e said, stay on the socal general chat. Plus i heard the Griffith Park BBQs that have been going on are pretty awesome. Hahaha
            Originally posted by dvck
            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Anything going in later tonight? I'm at sushi with some friends in Torrance right now. up for anything!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by wertyu78 View Post
                up for anything!

Sent from my iPhone
                Id be careful announcing this around Iron-E..just a heads up. Welcome from a fellow east coaster.
                PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Originally posted by imdashiz View Post
                  Id be careful announcing this around Iron-E..just a heads up. Welcome from a fellow east coaster.

Lol! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Working...
                  X