Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay area Sunday Cruise

Hi all,

Ive been thinking about setting up a weekly or bi-weekly Sunday cruise for spirited drivers/enthusiasts. All cars are welcome but the main focus is, of course, BMW. I will create a map with a start point and end point just to give an idea of where we will be driving, followed by detailed instructions, just incase anyone gets lost. Most of these routes I've driven and have enjoyed but i am open to any and all suggestions so we can set up multiple events without running out of ideas.

All thoughts and questions are more than welcome.

-Chris
    Last edited by cgk_iii; 01-16-2015, 05:57 PM.
    sigpic

That route won't allow for any good driving. There are much better routes, let me know if you are interested.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
      That route won't allow for any good driving. There are much better routes, let me know if you are interested.
      Going through la Honda is pretty fun and It's more of a trial run than anything, but always open to suggestions. I'll pm you for some of your ideas!
      Last edited by cgk_iii; 01-15-2015, 07:18 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

raddrives.com has some nice routes.

RIP 02/25/15
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...16#post4356816

Comment

92 and la honda are going to be standing still with traffic at that time

there's a few other decent roads around there, but not really good with more than 4 cars
          cars beep boop

Comment

Ive never really had any issues going through 92/la honda around that time, especially on a Sunday, when everyone wants to just sit at home and watch football all day.

I will post pone the date again and update the location until everyone can agree on something, that way its fun for everyone.

thanks for the input Kronus

Originally posted by THEhomelessONE View Post
            raddrives.com has some nice routes.
            cool i will check this out.
            sigpic

Comment

Tons of cops up there since they repaved the roads
              Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
              A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Working...