I.E. Caravan to Van Nuys meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I.E. Caravan to Van Nuys meet

If anybody from the I.E. wants to caravan out to the BIG Van Nuys meet this friday night. We will be meeting at the west bound 210 fwy / Sunflower ave off ramp and we will depart at 7:15 pm to cruise out. We already have people meeting us there so if you want to go show up at this spot !!! See ya there !!!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Sounds good to me! I'll be there. Who else is in??

Originally posted by blunttech
    Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

I'm possibly in. I'm coming from Azusa!
      Instagram:@e30_henry :D

Comment

I'm possibly in, I'll know more the day of.
        sigpic

Comment

There's a huge e36, e30 caravan coming from there it's on Facebook. I'll tag you Terry and you can go from there, to join and make it bigger. We need to show them VW guys that, WE DA BEST!
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            There's a huge e36, e30 caravan coming from there it's on Facebook. I'll tag you Terry and you can go from there, to join and make it bigger. We need to show them VW guys that, WE DA BEST!
            Can you link the caravan event?
            Instagram:@e30_henry :D

Comment

Bump :ST1G:
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Bump !!!! We are caravaning again from the same spot if people want to meet up this friday .

Comment

Bump anybody want to cruise out

Comment

ill join once my build is finished hopefully another month.

Comment

Working...
                    X