Anything in the bay area? Just moved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wergen7 View Post
    Compared to where I'm coming from, it's close enough, so I called it an area. Excuse my noob

Dually noted on Bevmo.
    Well you will find that the bay area is Berkeley to Morgan Hill to San Francisco. and is some one says a south bay meet they mean San Jose, which can be as much as a 2 hour drive from your house. So keep that in mind as you see events popping up.

Dont forget to add "hella" to your vocabulary. It's a must.

You must run front license plates or you will get a ticket. the golden gate bridge charges you to cross it based on your license plate. all other bridges are $5. or fast track. dont do in a fast track lane unless you've bought the fast track box. it's not a cheap ticket.

Muir Woods, is a place near you and a must do. we also have things call batteries which are WW2 area forts that are in the Marin headlands. they are cool to check out.

Drinking on the beaches here is illegal. yes it is stupid. but, what we do is mixed drinks in water bottles.

lastly run waze for everything. it will save you a ton on tickets.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

bay area sucks.

Comment

Sac is getting nicer, I just went to a concert last week and it's a cool scene. Old town is touristy and lame, but I love trains so the museum is awesome. Fairfield has the jelly belly factory if you like sweet shit but that's about it. Lots of fishing all around too.

Get out to the beaches, Stinson, Bodega, Pt. Reyes, etc. I never see cops so just be cool and drink. The drive over Mt Tamalpias is really nice, it's twisty and steep. The view from the top is great too.

Comment

Anything in the bay area? Just moved.

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
          bay area sucks.

Correction, Bay Area traffic and people suck.

And I firmly believe "bay area" extends out to contra costa, but not really east county.

Comment

everything in green is technically considered the bay area. i personally feel that if you dont live somewhere along the sf bay not to be confused with the san pablo bay you live in the middle of nowhere. see below:

Comment

You must run front license plates or you will get a ticket. the golden gate bridge charges you to cross it based on your license plate. all other bridges are $5. or fast track. dont do in a fast track lane unless you've bought the fast track box. it's not a cheap ticket.
              Actually I really just want to be called "homes" with Mexican Spanish accent and all. I have a front plate since it's a NY car I'm driving. I've discovered both those bridges, thought I had cash when I was going over the Bay bridge but apparently didn't when I got there, so I've found out about that violation too. god damn.

Fairfield has the jelly belly factory if you like sweet shit but that's about it.
              Um I'm addicted to sweet shit so, I'm there.

On the subject of whether I live in the bay area or non bay area, I just live. How's that sound
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267166
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380488

Comment

I have New Mexico plates on my e30. NM doesn't require front plates, nor will they issue them. (I had to explain it to a cop once) So, to no fault of my own, I don't get billed for tolls like that. Haha.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Those are fight'n words blazin!!

Comment

Bay Area =

San Francisco City-County = 415
                    Alameda County = 510 (the best)
                    San Mateo County = 650
                    Marin County = 415
                    Contra Costa County = 925
                    Santa Clara = 408
                    Southern Solano County = 707

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                      Well you will find that the bay area is Berkeley to Morgan Hill to San Francisco. and is some one says a south bay meet they mean San Jose, which can be as much as a 2 hour drive from your house. So keep that in mind as you see events popping up.

Muir Woods, is a place near you and a must do. we also have things call batteries which are WW2 area forts that are in the Marin headlands. they are cool to check out.

Drinking on the beaches here is illegal. yes it is stupid. but, what we do is mixed drinks in water bottles.

lastly run waze for everything. it will save you a ton on tickets.
                      Morgan hill is not bay area any more than fairfield. Bay area is 40min in any direction from SF, everything else is suburb boonies.
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I remember when contra costa was 510.

Comment

Working...
                        X