No announcement yet.

San Diego to Beemerfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, sorry I'm late - been enjoying my vacation in the sun. So, we'd like to get a group together in SD to meet up with the caravan in OC and go up from there. We'd be waking up pretty damn early but by the time you hit LA it will be well worth it.

Meet up spot (Central) 1A: Shell Gas station - 7785 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92111

It's central and at a gas station so everyone can get filled up before we take off.

Meet up time 5:20 - 5:50 AM
    Depart promptly at 5:50 AM -
    We are the first starting point of the caravan and cannot be late.

For those of you in North County, we were thinking of a spot in Ocean side to meetup (Near the highway) where you can jump on the caravan as it rolls by. Let's see if we can get a point person for that location to makes things easier. FYI : The caravan will not be pulling off, the second group will jump on the highway as the first group is going by. Being the first take off point of the caravan we cannot afford to be late.

Suggested Meet up spot (North County) 1B: Mobil Gas station - 477 Harbor Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054

Meet up time: 5:30 - 6:00 AM
    Depart and prepare to join: 6:15 AM

Please let me know if you guys would like to make changes, have any questions, etc.

~~ Two way radios are encouraged but not neccessary. If you bring one, have it set to Channel 9 ~~

Map of SD to SD meet up spots:

Map of SD to OC meet up spot:

Instagram = @Euro_Wagon

Comment

I'll be in a group of four cars headed up to the track event. We would need to get there by 7:30 for registration/drivers meeting, you think with a 5:50 departure time it would work?

DD '03 AW M3

Comment

It would work if you went straight to the event, as in take the 15 North up to Fontana. We will be taking the I-5 up north to meet with groups in Orange County / LA, then head east. If you came with our group you'd most likely arrive after 8:30 sometime. I would maybe trying calling the people hosting the event and see if they're doing two waves of drivers meetings (Morning/Noon), that way you can cruise up with the caravan. If not, we'll see ya at the event*
        Instagram = @Euro_Wagon

Comment

I'll prob be meeting you in ocean side, I'll Facebook you my phone number. :Luke
          I park with my feet... sometimes
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
            Tempting, I haven't gone to a car show or anything in years, never been to a BMW event.
            I better see you at that Gas Station on Saturday morning!
            I park with my feet... sometimes
            sigpic

Comment

Isn't oc group meeting up with la group?

Comment

If you guys are coming up the 15fwy,let me know so i cruise with ya for a bit. I am working that day but i drive from Lake Elsinore to Corona to work.:popcorn:
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by BK2SDe30 View Post
                  Isn't oc group meeting up with la group?
                  Yessir, and we intend to roll into OC as they are taking off so we can meet up with the LA group as well. Tis a caravan brother! I've already been in touch with the guy heading up the OC group and LA group, we won't be just dropping in on them unannounced.

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                  If you guys are coming up the 15fwy,let me know so i cruise with ya for a bit. I am working that day but i drive from Lake Elsinore to Corona to work.:popcorn:
                  Sorry good sir, we will be taking the 5 to probably the 90, then across the 210 to Glendora? Not sure what exact route the OC group had planned, but we won't hit the 15 until we're reaching Fontana. Hopefully you can make it out for a bit though?
                  Instagram = @Euro_Wagon

Comment

glad to see everyone is going I'll just meet you guys there. I just don't see the purpose of driving up to LA and over to Fontana. Straight up the 15 to the 215 is how I will be rolling.
                    "Driving anything else would be uncivilised"

Comment

Here are the respective caravans that will be coming from around SoCal, so you guys have an idea:

Pretty excited for this turnout!!
                      Instagram = @Euro_Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by ja burna View Post
                        glad to see everyone is going I'll just meet you guys there. I just don't see the purpose of driving up to LA and over to Fontana. Straight up the 15 to the 215 is how I will be rolling.
                        See ya there brother*
                        Instagram = @Euro_Wagon

Comment

Ya' man, I'll see you guys. The S38 prefers open road and no traffic! LOL....
                          "Driving anything else would be uncivilised"

Comment

Working...
                          X