Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

76 BMW 2002 stolen in LA. Pls keep eyes peeled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

76 BMW 2002 stolen in LA. Pls keep eyes peeled.

BMW brothers, another of us has had his beloved BMW stolen. Its times like this we have community strength.

Anyone, anything, anywhere suspiscious please post it here or here, http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/1671...nt-last-night/

Thanks for the help!

I hate thieves. That is all.
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

That sucks!! :( We will keep our eyes open.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Who would steal these things? What are they going to do with it? Assholes.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Assholes is close. More like toilet piranhas. We all have the same gut reaction. It is like the family has been violated. Lets help get this car back. And maybe in the process we could find the dirt bags who did it and talk to them.

Pass the word guys. Your help is needed and appreciated!

Comment

Unfortunately in these situations where it's not so common car, it turns out to be someone in the BMW community who knows with these are worth. Hopefully that will not be the case and the car will be found quickly without damage.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this car has ended up in somebody's uncle's body shop in the San Fernando Valley

Comment

wish i could disagree with Lee22's post... but a BMW guy took this car, and i'm sure his BMW friends know about it. but i'm equally sure no one will say a thing.
              PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Working...
              X