Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Movie Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Movie Night

who's down to watch this movie tomorrow night?

Anyone in Portland down? I am goin, I wanna laugh at all the ricers, but get home quick, cus they are gonna be wreckin real fast!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm totally going in the tahoe, so I can run over the pices of shit. haaahaaaa ha.

I'm gonna have my camera ready, it's gonna pretty much rock. lol
      - Sean Hayes

Comment

pfft.

im gonna see it in ten minutes.

midnight show bitches!
        R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Isnt there someway to watch it already??? A bunch of peeps in another forum claim they watched it through some publicity stunt of some sort.

I dunno... I get back this weekend so maybe Sunday I'll check it out
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by e30 Groupie
            Anyone in Portland down? I am goin, I wanna laugh at all the ricers, but get home quick, cus they are gonna be wreckin real fast!
            Yeah im going to Bridgeport to see it tonight, maybe.

I went camping last night so my car has mud all over it, looks like it's a rally car.

I want to race some ricers in my dirty 'ol bimmer, how about you guys?

Comment

I'll admit it.. I'm going to see it tonight at the Knoxville Pinnacle.. but more or less for the humor factor.

I'm gonna grab my digital camera and try to get some ricer shots for some laughs. Maybe I can get some pre & post phone poll shots for the tards that try to drift out of the parking lot when it lets out.

Comment

I'm going to see it, say what you want. I love movies with fast cars, and I could care less if the story is gay (which I know it will be).

If anything, the professional filming techniques will make it a fun movie to watch. I'm not into drifting (meaning I don't do it), but it is pretty fun to watch.

Comment

Im going, got laughed at by the guys at work but who gives a shit. Cant mess with tradition, saw the first two on opening night mine as well see the 3rd. Like Ritilan Kid said its definatly worth going just for the humor factor :)

Comment

Ha I love how everyone thinks these movies suck balls yet everyones going opening night.

Ill wait a year till its on 3 times a day on TBS.
                    Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                      Ha I love how everyone thinks these movies suck balls yet everyones going opening night.

Ill wait a year till its on 3 times a day on TBS.
                      Meh, I'm going tomorrow night with a buddy from work. We're just going to see the cars.

Comment

I didnt go, will go sometime soon though :)
                        sigpic

Comment

I went last night.

It was surprisingly better than I thought it would be (I...of course...had very low expectations. It was actually pretty cool.

Gave me the urge to go pull a maddd ttyyyttteee driiiffttttt y000sss

It was actually fairly decent though. An OK plot line too. ;)
                          - Sean Hayes

Comment

people dont drift in parking garages.. specially up the ramps

can bow wow even drive? or is he the token black guy?

Comment

Originally posted by 32.5i
                              people dont drift in parking garages.. specially up the ramps

can bow wow even drive? or is he the token black guy?
                              Dude, that's where one of the best drift courses in the first NFS: Underground was! :D

I could do that entire stage without going in a straight line. The drift mode in those games is fucking fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X