Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Suggestions on shop/skilled individual DIYPNP near North County San Diego, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Suggestions on shop/skilled individual DIYPNP near North County San Diego, CA

I have a 1991 318is that is 95% done or so. I am looking for a shop or someone that is capable of finishing my boosted e30. The car is running (not quite yet) a stroker m20 on boost and Megasquirt. Everything is on and installed but I can't get it to start. I don't have the time to work on it nor the space. I would like someone to finish it for me already! It's been sitting like this for almost 6 months now. I believe it is a wiring issue. Any suggestions on a shop or skilled individual near me that anyone can $uggest???

I am in Escondido, CA 92025
    Last edited by GUERONASTY; 07-16-2015, 07:29 PM. Reason: Update

It's most likely a megasquirt setting rather than mechanical issue.
    Who sold you the MS and did it come with any sort of tune or did you start from scratch?
    Was it plug and play or did you do the wiring yourself?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
      It's most likely a megasquirt setting rather than mechanical issue.
      Who sold you the MS and did it come with any sort of tune or did you start from scratch?
      Was it plug and play or did you do the wiring yourself?
      Yes I'm thinking it's a wiring issue or Megasquirt setting. The unit is their DIYPNP which I built and wired myself. And Kieth aka Whodwho was generous enough to hook me up with a start up tune. I've gone through my alterations to the wiring and MS DIYPNP build several times and still no luck! I'm at the point where I have no more time to work on it. Just want this thing running!!!

Comment

Was the car running and idling when you loaded Keith's startup/running tune?
        One day all of a sudden it just started acting up? Or after some tunerstudio messing? Helps determine whether the problem could be mechanical/electrical related or not.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
          Was the car running and idling when you loaded Keith's startup/running tune?
          One day all of a sudden it just started acting up? Or after some tunerstudio messing? Helps determine whether the problem could be mechanical/electrical related or not.
          No the car is not running. As stated its above I believe it is a wiring issue. The car turns over but no fuel pump prime or spark. I'm still trying to check readings with a multi meter but as I said I don't really have the time any more so slowly getting there.

Comment

Working...
          X