Looking for a M3..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Mike Wah ^

    Leave a comment:


  • ahlem
    replied
    A good price for an e30 M3 starts at around $30K and goes up to $100K these days.
    Rough projects start around $15K and up from there. A guy named Mike from NJ seems to be buying them up lately. I think he's bought 3 or 4 recently.

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    There is a henna on the east coast.



    Wrong coast but plenty of folks on east coast can do a PPI in the area.
    Can't remember where I saw this posted, I think it was either eBay or on S14. Looks clean, it's not everyday you see a henna M3 but I'm looking for a car that needs work, not completely sorted out/ restored.

    Thanks anyways


    Edit: Was posted here

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    There is a henna on the east coast.



    Wrong coast but plenty of folks on east coast can do a PPI in the area.

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Sellers just another "testing waters" dude. I refuse to deal with someone like that, so I'm continuing my search. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Looking at one tomorrow, we'll see how it goes.

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    started a topic Looking for a M3..

    Looking for a M3..

    My Craigslist ad. keeps getting flagged by someone, so I've come to get the forums help.

    Looking for a e30 M3, 1988-1991. EDIT: I'll consider a e28/e34 M5 I suppose. I'm looking for a mostly original, CA car example. I'd like the car to have the factory engine, along with a clean title. Paint, interior, nor mechanical matter to me. Please no roll cage track built cars. I don't want a resorted example, my preference would be a stock car with higher millage that needs mechanical work, such as oil leaks, power steering rack leaks, suspension, maybe paint, interior. An abandoned "project" that someone's lost interest in would be perfect.

    I had someone message me (to my surprise) on Craigslist. Made me think posting a WTB ad. wasn't such a crazy idea as I originally thought. It needed paint, interior, and assembly. Long story short he squirrel'd out at the last minute and said he actually wants to keep it.

    Would prefer a car in the Bay Area, but I can fly/ drive out for the right car in CA. I have a decent budget to work with, please PM me if you know someone, if YOU have a project/ stock example that needs a restoration, or you see one in a driveway ;)
    Last edited by KIRIEIW; 12-11-2015, 11:30 PM.
Working...