Los Angeles e30 meet/drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Diablo? It's also on sunset.

Never mind the parking is going to be a nightmare.

Anyone know about a good pit stop with a bunch of food trucks?

I've been following this thread but for real

WHEN IS THE NEXT MEET?

Comment

subbed ill go if/when its arranged
      '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
      Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by blads99 View Post
        What about Diablo? It's also on sunset.

Never mind the parking is going to be a nightmare.

Anyone know about a good pit stop with a bunch of food trucks?

I've been following this thread but for real

WHEN IS THE NEXT MEET?
        Parking is of the utmost importance, without it Noone will want to show. Diablo is ok if you like to pay $5 a taco. Hache has parking and plenty of it and is down the block from Diablo.

Let's try for this Friday the 1st of July.

Sent from my Note5

Comment

There is food trucks in the valley every Friday. Maybe one of these months we can meet there? Just a suggestion. We should also have a morning cruise to Neptunes nest? Just throwing out ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Los818 View Post
            There is food trucks in the valley every Friday. Maybe one of these months we can meet there? Just a suggestion. We should also have a morning cruise to Neptunes nest? Just throwing out ideas.

I like the idea of revolving locations....
            Im always down for a drive.

Sent from my Note5

Comment

July 1st I will be free so I'll be waiting on updates to final location.

Comment

First post updated!

Sent from my Note5

Comment

Originally posted by Los818 View Post

*neptunes net

I like that idea. Its a nice cruise up the PCH, and usually calm on an early weekend morning. Also FYI mullholland highway dumps to PCH a few miles short of neptunes. You can get to mulholland by driving through topanga canyon boulevard - another awesome driving road

saturday and sunday neptunes opens at 10am. Just a thought, on a sunday mornings in woodland hills is supercar sunday (this is always a VERY cool show). We could meet there once a month around 8, walk around a bit, depart at 9, drive mulholland to PCH/neptunes, enjoy a brunch and head our ways.

at the very least, I like the idea of an early morning cruise up PCH to neptunes once a month
                  '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                  Shadetree30

Comment

I'm in for some Hache burgers.

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                    *neptunes net

I like that idea. Its a nice cruise up the PCH, and usually calm on an early weekend morning. Also FYI mullholland highway dumps to PCH a few miles short of neptunes. You can get to mulholland by driving through topanga canyon boulevard - another awesome driving road

saturday and sunday neptunes opens at 10am. Just a thought, on a sunday mornings in woodland hills is supercar sunday (this is always a VERY cool show). We could meet there once a month around 8, walk around a bit, depart at 9, drive mulholland to PCH/neptunes, enjoy a brunch and head our ways.

at the very least, I like the idea of an early morning cruise up PCH to neptunes once a month
                    I also like this plan for a weekend thing
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                      I'm in for some Hache burgers.

I also like this plan for a weekend thing

Sent from my Note5

Comment

*neptunes net

Sent from my Note5

Comment

*neptunes net

Love the idea. Let's make it happen.

Comment

Definitely down. looking forward to meeting a couple people from here

Comment

Originally posted by staysideways View Post
                              Definitely down. looking forward to meeting a couple people from here

Neptunes would be fun, have we set a date for this?
                              If I had to live my life over, I'd live over a Saloon" - WC Fields

Garage
                              1991 325i
                              1972 R75/5 Cafe

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerR75 View Post
                                Neptunes would be fun, have we set a date for this?
                                See first post

Sent from my Note5

Comment

Working...
                                X